Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billionaire diet

Go down

Billionaire diet Empty Billionaire diet

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Warren Buffett drinks his first Coke of the day for breakfast. The second comes sometime not too long after. And the third he downs before heading out from work.

But that's not all: He actually has another two once he's home.

And he does it every day.

"I’m one quarter Coca-Cola," Warren Buffett told Fortune magazine this week. "If I eat 2700 calories a day, a quarter of that is Coca-Cola. I drink at least five 12-ounce servings. I do it everyday."
And it's not as though Buffett stops there. He also loves potato chips (Utz potato sticks, in particular), which he washes down with soda. And he has a soft spot for ice cream, which he admittedly eats for breakfast from time to time, too.

"I checked the actuarial tables, and the lowest death rate is among six-year-olds. So I decided to eat like a six-year-old," he told Fortune.

If that all sounds crazy, well, it should, because Buffett, who turns 85 in August, is a remarkable outlier.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/02/27/warren-buffett-has-some-pretty-questionable-eating-habits/?tid=hpModule_a2e19bf4-86a3-11e2-9d71-f0feafdd1394&hpid=z16

I heard it last week on the radio and thought they were joking..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Billionaire diet Empty Re: Billionaire diet

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:18 pm

He's probably careful with everything else that he eats or drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:24 pm

whenever any doctor kinda office people ask me if i have diabetes, blood pressure, heart issues, i have lately been replying, 'not yet'. Just today a doc laughed at my answer, that's when i realized the mental fears behind my answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:29 pm

Kinnera wrote:He's probably careful with everything else that he eats or drinks.
I'm not sure if that matters. Also, it doesn't tell how long he has been following this kind of diet.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:43 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:He's probably careful with everything else that he eats or drinks.
I'm not sure if that matters. Also, it doesn't tell how long he has been following this kind of diet.
My coke addicted son will prove that it matters, with all the research papers that he can pull out supporting that. This is the argument/fight we constantly have at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down