Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVN finally gets recognized....

+2
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
6 posters

Go down

PVN finally gets recognized.... Empty PVN finally gets recognized....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:10 pm

....Soonya and CONmen should go screw themselves.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150331/nation-current-affairs/article/nda-government-build-memorial-former-pm-narasimha-rao

PVN finally gets recognized.... P.V.%20Narasimha%20Rao_0_0_0_0_0

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

PVN finally gets recognized.... Empty Re: PVN finally gets recognized....

Post by truthbetold Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Pvn memorial in Delhi shows there is a little bit of common sense left in Indian politics. Sonia should hang her head in shame. So should ap and t congress leaders.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Modi is called feku for nothing, gullible Telugus like VakaVaka & TBT promptly fall for these cheap tricks. I would rather have him do real work to help Telugus i.e. fund polavaram project so it completes in 4 years than playing this sort of dramabazi.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Hooray!!! Finally! Modi is probably doing it to shame Sonia more than anything else. Nevertheless, PVN is finally getting the recognition he deserves. Good.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:21 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Modi is called feku for nothing, gullible Telugus like VakaVaka & TBT promptly fall for these cheap tricks. I would rather have him do real work to help Telugus i.e. fund polavaram project so it completes in 4 years than playing this sort of dramabazi.
Cd,
Speaking of cheap tricks, I am just trying to count the number of times you criticized "odarpu yatra".

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:44 am

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Modi is called feku for nothing, gullible Telugus like VakaVaka & TBT promptly fall for these cheap tricks. I would rather have him do real work to help Telugus i.e. fund polavaram project so it completes in 4 years than playing this sort of dramabazi.
Cd,
Speaking of cheap tricks, I am just trying to count the number of times you criticized "odarpu yatra".
I can't for the life of me understand the prestige of having memorial for a person from Andhra/Telangana region in Delhi. Do all the former presidents of the US have a library or memorial in Washington, D.C? I didn't think I'd ever say this but I'm afraid I will have to agree with Flimflam about Telugus (at least, NRI patriot variety) penchant for ingratiating themselves with anything North Indian.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am

Cd
You are right. You are as idiotic as flimflam. We are not talking about any person. We are talking about a pm who ran the country for five years. All Indian pms are memorialized  in Delhi. In addition pvn holds the special distinction of being the initiator of Indian economic reforms. Sonia refused to recognize him for petty political reasons. Your reasoning is no better than her pettiness .

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:24 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Cd,
I can't for the life of me understand the prestige of having memorial for a person from Andhra/Telangana region in Delhi. Do all the former presidents of the US have a library or memorial in Washington, D.C? I didn't think I'd ever say this but I'm afraid I will have to agree with Flimflam about Telugus (at least, NRI patriot variety) penchant for ingratiating themselves with anything North Indian.

Yeah. Let them remove YSR's statues in Hyderabad. He is from a village in Kadapa district. So, why punish the whole district by naming it after him? Lotus Pond should be called - Looted Fund.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:42 am

truthbetold wrote:Cd
You are right. You are as idiotic as flimflam. We are not talking about any person. We are talking about a pm who ran the country for five years. All Indian pms are memorialized  in Delhi. In addition pvn holds the special distinction of being the initiator of Indian economic reforms. Sonia refused to recognize him for petty political reasons. Your reasoning is no better than her pettiness .
So, he was denied that special distinction because he did not have a memorial in New Delhi? and now he holds that special distinction, by virtue of proposing/having that memorial in Delhi!! Shocked

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:16 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
So, he was denied that special distinction because he did not have a memorial in New Delhi? and now he holds that special distinction, by virtue of proposing/having that memorial in Delhi!! Shocked

guru tamaru work lo viraga raanistuntaaranukonta, stupendous logical abilities & 'kaalikesthe medaki vesi, medaki vesthe kaaliki vese' skill tho?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:06 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

guru tamaru work lo viraga raanistuntaaranukonta, stupendous logical abilities & 'kaalikesthe medaki vesi, medaki vesthe kaaliki vese' skill tho?
I've been consistent all along. As a Telugu, I feel proud if his memorial is located in Telugu land, it is not like rest of India is not aware of his accomplishements or do not know who PVN is and he will be recognized only by building a memorial in the capital.

Last edited by confuzzled dude on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:09 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Cd,

Yeah. Let them remove YSR's statues in Hyderabad. He is from a village in Kadapa district. So, why punish the whole district by naming it after him? Lotus Pond should be called - Looted Fund.
Well, I never liked that name change from Kadapa to YSR district.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Cd
Why is being proud of Telugu is different from proud of being Indian?

As I said earlier, pvn is a distinguished Indian. Hence he should be memorialized in Delhi. In addition to that, all Telugu people remember the insulting behavior of Sonia and her family towards pvn. This move will be a slap in her  face and all congress boot lickers including your favorite ysr.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:48 pm

As I said earlier, pvn is a distinguished Indian. Hence he should be memorialized in Delhi. In addition to that, all Telugu people remember the insulting behavior of Sonia and her family towards pvn. This move will be a slap in her  face and all congress boot lickers including your favorite ysr.
He ain't Indian if he has a memorial in Hyderabad? What are you blabbering about YSR, he was the one showed his respect to PVN, a fellow telugu. You keep harping about slap in the face while ignoring the fact that all Modi interested in, is playing politics by digging up dead issues.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:55 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

He ain't Indian if he has a memorial in Hyderabad? What are you blabbering about YSR, he was the one showed his respect to PVN, a fellow telugu. You keep harping about slap in the face while ignoring the fact that all Modi interested in, is playing politics by digging up dead issues.

Let me tell you a hypothetical situation that you can relate with in a better way. Suppose , in future after the Obama term, they decide to build a big museum in DC with a wing dedicated to every past and present presidents. But it totally excludes Obama and there is not even a mention of him. When the media raises that point , the answer given is that he will have a separate one in Chicago. How will you react? There is no need to rack our brains. We can all guess that you will crying hoarsely about racism and all sorts of conspiracy theories. When there are memorials for all Nehru clan PMs and all past presidents bodies were kept for days in AICC headquarters for partymen and public to pay their respects ,Why wasn't the same courtesy extended to him?

PV spent most of his career in different roles in Central Govt. So it makes more sense for his meorial to be located in the seat of the central govt, Delhi. Not in Hyderabad. This has nothing to do with self esteem of telugus but rather an attempt to limit him to a state level leader.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:13 pm

b_A wrote:
Let me tell you a hypothetical situation that you can relate with in a better way. Suppose , in future after the Obama term, they decide to build a big museum in DC with a wing dedicated to every past and present presidents. But it totally excludes Obama and there is not even a mention of him.
But not every PM has a memorial in Delhi nor every US president has one in DC.
b_A wrote:
When the media raises that point , the answer given is that he will have a separate one in Chicago. How will you react? There is no need to rack our brains. We can all guess that you will crying hoarsely about racism and all sorts of conspiracy theories. When there are  memorials for all Nehru clan PMs and all past presidents bodies were kept for days in AICC headquarters for partymen and public to pay their respects ,Why wasn't the same courtesy extended to him?

PV spent most of his career in different roles in Central Govt. So it makes more sense for his meorial to be located in the seat of the central govt, Delhi. Not in Hyderabad. This has nothing to do with self esteem of telugus but rather an attempt to limit him to a state level leader.
You mean PVN's name has been removed from the PMs list? He no longer is considered as a one of the PMs of India?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:
Let me tell you a hypothetical situation that you can relate with in a better way. Suppose , in future after the Obama term, they decide to build a big museum in DC with a wing dedicated to every past and present presidents. But it totally excludes Obama and there is not even a mention of him.
But not every PM has a memorial in Delhi nor every US president has one in DC.
I dont' know if it is ignorance or something else.
Follow this link and see if you can spot the odd name out.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Ghat_and_associated_memorials

Every dead PM has a meorial in delhi. Even some Deputy PMs and others like Sanjay Gandhi.
Even Gujral who just served 3 months.
What is the difference between Rajiv G and PV?

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:
When the media raises that point , the answer given is that he will have a separate one in Chicago. How will you react? There is no need to rack our brains. We can all guess that you will crying hoarsely about racism and all sorts of conspiracy theories. When there are  memorials for all Nehru clan PMs and all past presidents bodies were kept for days in AICC headquarters for partymen and public to pay their respects ,Why wasn't the same courtesy extended to him?

You mean PVN's name has been removed from the PMs list? He no longer is considered as a one of the PMs of India?
By excluding only him from Delhi and having it in Hyderabad what is it indicating?
Why didn't buikd they RG/SG 's memorials in Allahabad or Kashmir instead of Delhi?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Last sentence should rbe read as
Why didn't they build RG/SG .......

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:00 pm

b_A wrote:

Every dead PM has a meorial in delhi. Even some Deputy PMs and others like Sanjay Gandhi.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Prime_Ministers_of_India

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:

You really can't read, Comrade. Check the last column.

"Located at Necklace road,Hyderabad"
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:

You really can't read, Comrade. Check the last column.

"Located at Necklace road,Hyderabad"
In your haste to blame me you misunderstood the argument.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:

OK. Morarjee Desai, VP singh are the names missing. But their terms were really small. Nanda was just PM for 13 days as an interim arrangement. But still the argument is valid.
Not one full term PM is missing from the list of memorials apart from PV.
What is the difference between Rajiv Gandhi and PV? Both were PMs for one full term.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:51 pm

b_A wrote:
OK. Morarjee Desai, VP singh are the names missing. But their terms were really small. Nanda was just PM for 13 days as an interim arrangement. But still the argument is valid.
What is the difference between Rajiv Gandhi and PV? Both were PMs for one full term.
PV was a Telugu not a BIMARU. Telugus are unique, have a long history and tradition. BIMARUs (all those PMs from UP) may not be proud of their history but Telugus are; not burying him in Delhi doesn't make him any lesser of a leader or human being. Only folks that suffer from inferiority complex feel in such manner.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
b_A wrote:
PV was a Telugu not a BIMARU. Telugus are unique, have a long history and tradition. BIMARUs (all those PMs from UP) may not be proud of their history but Telugus are; not burying him in Delhi doesn't make him any lesser of a leader or human being. Only folks that suffer from inferiority complex feel in such manner.
That is your point of view.
For many british people , getting buried in Westminster Abbey used to be the biggest ambition in life till they stopped burials there because of lack of space. Does that mean that they suffer from inferiority complex ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down