Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wowsies @ 51

Go down

wowsies @ 51 Empty wowsies @ 51

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:51 pm

*NSFW*

www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-lewtan/51-year-old-womans-sexy-boudoir-photo-shoot_b_6941754.html

It was taken during a boudoir photography session that my husband surprised me with for my 51st birthday.

Honestly I was truly flattered but also deeply horrified by this gift. Posing in my panties was not my ambition or fantasy.

Back to top Go down

wowsies @ 51 Empty Re: wowsies @ 51

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:*NSFW*

www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-lewtan/51-year-old-womans-sexy-boudoir-photo-shoot_b_6941754.html

It was taken during a boudoir photography session that my husband surprised me with for my 51st birthday.

Honestly I was truly flattered but also deeply horrified by this gift. Posing in my panties was not my ambition or fantasy.

come on..you CAN do it. you are almost there... Just a few (99#) less and you can compete with her....Wink

P.S.: NSFW = = Not Safe For Wives?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:27 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:*NSFW*

come on..you CAN do it.  you are almost there... Just a few (99#) less and you can compete with her....Wink

P.S.: NSFW = = Not Safe For Wives?

haha, i am sure photographers for this type of shoot have mastered the art of making all kinds of women look good, with least amount of airbrushing. it's all about the confidence of women who want to do this.

talking of confidence, man, this new gym place i have joined, women walk around in 4" strapless bikini and hot pants, and nope, they are not in the best of body-shapes; and men walk around in just spandex shorts, whatever they are called. all them whities. i am the most clad one there. Anyhoos, after the first class i made sure i am not working out next to men in spandex shorts. in one routine you are supposed to stretch your legs, bend down and look forward. When i did that, the guy right infront of me was also bent down and his entire hanging package was in my face, ewww.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum