Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandits should apologize for abandoning muslims

5 posters

Go down

Pandits should apologize for abandoning muslims Empty Pandits should apologize for abandoning muslims

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:48 pm

"Let Kashmiri Pandits understand that they should not have left the valley under worst circumstances, had they been real Kashmiri nationalists. Let Kashmiri Pandits not seek return like tourists but should return to live and die with Muslim brothers under all eventualities,"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Pandits should apologize for abandoning muslims Empty Re: Pandits should apologize for abandoning muslims

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 pm

Now that is a gem of a comment. Rashid probably hired some merlot sipping daruwala who drew upon his experience on SUCH. I am sure it will be endorsed by confused people.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Pandits should apologize for abandoning muslims Empty Re: Pandits should apologize for abandoning muslims

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 pm

truthbetold wrote:Now that is a gem of a comment. Rashid probably hired some merlot sipping daruwala who drew upon his experience on SUCH. I am sure it will be endorsed by confused people.
I take it s you endorse revoking Muslims' voting right.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:24 pm

goofy!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Hahaha

If Hitler were alive today he would have said the same to fleeing Jews.

As you can see people are already spinning this to another issue Smile These morons... I tell ya
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:42 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Now that is a gem of a comment. Rashid probably hired some merlot sipping daruwala who drew upon his experience on SUCH. I am sure it will be endorsed by confused people.
I take it s you endorse revoking Muslims' voting right.
No.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down