Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

painful jealousy

5 posters

Go down

painful jealousy Empty painful jealousy

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 am

lol this song still invokes it... when this movie was released XB had just got married, gone on honeymoon, and as per the latest news report (small town specialty), watched this movie with his new wife. A friend of mine had also got married then and was raving about the movie to me, all love in her eyes. Everyone around me was getting married. The songs of this movie were all over. So finally I went to watch it too. The movie also had the frigging plot of a newly married couple, married under weird circumstances, and falling in love. I imagined XB and his wife in love and happy, and was filled with a torturous rage. The thought was baseless coz I had myself begun a relationship with xh by then and was completely crazy about him. But still, I guess the stamp of marriage that XB had was what made me jealous. That torture lol. Years later, I find nothing of the sort happened. They were not a typical newlywed happy couple (unfortunately my shadow was that dark). On the contrary, it was XB who was devastated when he learned of XH and me. While I was jealous about the 'marriage' stamp, in his mind, he had just gotten married, not 'replaced' me. He would have been fine if I had married in a loveless arranged marriage too. But no, I was roaming all over the town with another guy. LOL.

Makes you realize how you should not let your imagination run like wild horses, even though i am a repeat offender of that. ya ok, i am wasting a beautiful saturday. Should go out and do something productive.

Back to top Go down

painful jealousy Empty Re: painful jealousy

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:lol this song still invokes it... when this movie was released XB had just got married, gone on honeymoon, and as per the latest news report (small town specialty), watched this movie with his new wife. A friend of mine had also got married then and was raving about the movie to me, all love in her eyes. Everyone around me was getting married. The songs of this movie were all over. So finally I went to watch it too. The movie also had the frigging plot of a newly married couple, married under weird circumstances, and falling in love. I imagined XB and his wife in love and happy, and was filled with a torturous rage. The thought was baseless coz I had myself begun a relationship with xh by then and was completely crazy about him. But still, I guess the stamp of marriage that XB had was what made me jealous. That torture lol. Years later, I find nothing of the sort happened. They were not a typical newlywed happy couple (unfortunately my shadow was that dark). On the contrary, it was XB who was devastated when he learned of XH and me. While I was jealous about the 'marriage' stamp, in his mind, he had just gotten married, not 'replaced' me. He would have been fine if I had married in a loveless arranged marriage too. But no, I was roaming all over the town with another guy. LOL.

Makes you realize how you should not let your imagination run like wild horses, even though i am a repeat offender of that. ya ok, i am wasting a beautiful saturday. Should go out and do something productive.

I will leave it to other "esteemed" SuCHers and not comment on this one. In any case, what is the prognosis for "fb" and "fh" ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:55 pm

When you love someone truly, you should wish good things for them, even if they don't become yours, no? Ideally! It would be so mean to wish that the other person doesn't get the love. 

I remember that this is the first movie that my brother and SIL went to for the first time after marriage, at their honeymoon in ooty. They were raving about Rahman's music. I think that's his first.

PS: I am thinking of taking a break. Hope to stay away for quite sometime. Later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:18 pm

Kinnera wrote:When you love someone truly, you should wish good things for them, even if they don't become yours, no? Ideally! It would be so mean to wish that the other person doesn't get the love. 

I remember that this is the first movie that my brother and SIL went to for the first time after marriage, at their honeymoon in ooty. They were raving about Rahman's music. I think that's his first.

PS: I am thinking of taking a break. Hope to stay away for quite sometime. Later...

>>> Why, what happened? 'hope everything is okay!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Kinnera wrote:When you love someone truly, you should wish good things for them, even if they don't become yours, no? Ideally! It would be so mean to wish that the other person doesn't get the love. 

That was all once upon a time....

Anyway... where r u going.. dont tell me you found a BF...or busy with the second coming.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:

>>> Why, what happened? 'hope everything is okay!
Oh nothing happened. It's just a routine thing. I take breaks and come back again after sometime. As long as i don't peek in, i should be fine. Else, i get tempted to post Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

That was all once upon a time....

Anyway... where r u going.. dont tell me you found a BF...or busy with the second coming.
nah...i'm keeping the spot open for you uppili Razz.

Anyway, in case you are coming to Atl, do let me know through BK. She can message me on my fb.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Kinnera wrote:

Lol. It must be all that blissfulness that you were feeling in the poem thread. Makes sense.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Lol. It must be all that blissfulness that you were feeling in the poem thread. Makes sense.
Why ball-less coward, you seem to be so gleeful that i am taking a break.
I am so glad i am not you. You shld be so ashamed of yourself.

I think this will be my last message before the break. 5 was my deadline here. Glad i had my last word with you. Take care, barking naayi. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:31 pm

dogs are very sweet. calling someone a dog, especially someone who loves dogs (if veeu is indeed GC) is hardly an insult.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:dogs are very sweet. calling someone a dog, especially someone who loves dogs (if veeu is indeed GC) is hardly an insult.

I am not GC. Just because I posted a poem, it is funny how people think that I am GC.
For the record, that poem is not mine. I got it from here and modified it.
http://anti-joke.com/anti-joke/popular/47171-roses-are-red-violets-are-blue-a-face-like-yours-belongs-in-a-zoo-don-t-you-worry-i-ll-be-there-too-not-in-the-cage

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:46 pm

Veeu wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:dogs are very sweet. calling someone a dog, especially someone who loves dogs (if veeu is indeed GC) is hardly an insult.

I am not GC. Just because I posted a poem, it is funny how people think that I am GC.
For the record, that poem is not mine. I got it from here and modified it.
http://anti-joke.com/anti-joke/popular/47171-roses-are-red-violets-are-blue-a-face-like-yours-belongs-in-a-zoo-don-t-you-worry-i-ll-be-there-too-not-in-the-cage

You coward.... no guns for you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:51 pm

I didn't wish them bad. It was just painful at the time. I think it took me almost a year to fully get over it. Took him 6-7 years.

Take your break. Enjoy. It's easy for people who only know you online to think that all your decisions are based on stuff they know online. Needs a deeper mind to realize it could be something completely unrelated and personal.

If veeu is gc I will be surprised. Have done nothing to him online or offline for him to turn this way. He doesn't look like the troll kind either. For sometime I thought it could be that black swan dude whoever he was. He sometimes did things just for the drama. But why gc? Doesn't add up. If he is doing this based on stuff he heard offline then I doubt his judgement. He seemed more leveled than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I will leave it to other "esteemed" SuCHers and not comment on this one.  In any case, what is the prognosis for "fb" and "fh" ?

lol saw this just now. no cb ch fb fh business. am done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:32 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:lol this song still invokes it... when this movie was released XB had just got married, gone on honeymoon, and as per the latest news report (small town specialty), watched this movie with his new wife. A friend of mine had also got married then and was raving about the movie to me, all love in her eyes. Everyone around me was getting married. The songs of this movie were all over. So finally I went to watch it too. The movie also had the frigging plot of a newly married couple, married under weird circumstances, and falling in love. I imagined XB and his wife in love and happy, and was filled with a torturous rage. The thought was baseless coz I had myself begun a relationship with xh by then and was completely crazy about him. But still, I guess the stamp of marriage that XB had was what made me jealous. That torture lol. Years later, I find nothing of the sort happened. They were not a typical newlywed happy couple (unfortunately my shadow was that dark). On the contrary, it was XB who was devastated when he learned of XH and me. While I was jealous about the 'marriage' stamp, in his mind, he had just gotten married, not 'replaced' me. He would have been fine if I had married in a loveless arranged marriage too. But no, I was roaming all over the town with another guy. LOL.

>>>This guy's dad acts in serials and looks like my maternal grandfather, at least as I remember him. That's pretty much all I can contribute to this tangled tale of XBs and XHs. T- dub, with so many Xs, your life seems like a math problem Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Kris wrote:
>>>This guy's dad acts in serials and looks like my maternal grandfather, at least as I remember him. That's pretty much all I can contribute to this tangled tale of XBs and XHs. T- dub, with so many Xs, your life seems like a math problem Smile

these days you play a song, and youtube will keep playing songs from its own list as long as you have not unchecked the automatic setting. That's how i came across this song, felt the same discomfort of Jan '94, and wrote about it. i blabber this way.

and haha at a math problem, you ain't know nothing yet. aha, some of the stuff i have done... atleast 1 would have sent me to a court, if caught. Wait... 2. Hmm make it 3. (not exactly proud of it Embarassed ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:

these days you play a song, and youtube will keep playing songs from its own list as long as you have not unchecked the automatic setting. That's how i came across this song, felt the same discomfort of Jan '94, and wrote about it. i blabber this way.

and haha at a math problem, you ain't know nothing yet. aha, some of the stuff i have done... atleast 1 would have sent me to a court, if caught. Wait... 2. Hmm make it 3. (not exactly proud of it Embarassed ).
>>T-dub,

Let's just say I have forgotten more than you can remember. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down