Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

khatooba

4 posters

Go down

khatooba Empty khatooba

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:13 am

Back to top Go down

khatooba Empty Re: khatooba

Post by swapna Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:06 pm

bhrth natyam performed by uzbeks in kandahar to maharashtrian woman's shrill voice? khatooba!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:10 pm

I can't get this tune out of my head today - featuring the oh so yummy Chitrangada Singh.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I can't get this tune out of my head today - featuring the oh so yummy Chitrangada Singh.

sir, why is she yummy? can't view social web content from work. I am hungry.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:13 pm

swapna wrote:bhrth natyam performed by uzbeks in kandahar to maharashtrian woman's shrill voice? khatooba!
lol! Bollywood makes bn look like culture though in reality it is nothing more than lazy and narcisstic.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:I can't get this tune out of my head today - featuring the oh so yummy Chitrangada Singh.

sir, why is she yummy? can't view social web content from work. I am hungry.

she isn't, she looks like a man and god only knows what the heck she is wearing.. like all indian men he craves northindian when chinese is not at hand. chitra s is northindian. but being a secular-elite we can expect him to praise some dark-skinned indian woman in under 48h. so please be patient.

this video is enough to hurt the eyes. i will use the "take a break" meditation app to heal myself. cheerio!

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:04 am

pravalika nanda wrote: but being a secular-elite we can expect him to praise some dark-skinned indian woman in under 48h. so please be patient.

What? And make Upps Aunty burn with jealousy?? No Pravu, as much as I like you and would like to publicly praise you, I don't play such games.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum