Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Invisible Kannadiga

+2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
pravalika nanda
6 posters

Go down

The Invisible Kannadiga Empty The Invisible Kannadiga

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 am

http://www.outlookindia.com/article/the-invisible-kannadiga/294401

Back to top Go down

The Invisible Kannadiga Empty Re: The Invisible Kannadiga

Post by pravalika nanda Tue May 26, 2015 8:37 am

the people of Karnataka are mostly a bunch of tribes that never quite established strong ties amongst themselves or to their state. people are proud to be coorg, tulu, konkani, etc in order to distinguish themselves from the substantial telugu and tamil populations in their midst. they like to talk about how they are fair compared to the average south indian and are not even really indian.

aishwarya said it best when right after winning the indina title talked about how her roots are in europe. isn't that amazing, that a woman representing india turns around and exposes her superiority complex and bigotry like that? and when she retained some post-partum weight and the media made fun of that instead of shaming them she went into hiding. typical spineless, semi-retarded kannada woman. otoh  a lot of my family is very mixed, but we always say we are telugu.

these kannadas don't even know their state language well. the result is that their literature is junk, i can't name one important kannada writer. their art is uninspiring. nobody watched their movies, not even the people of karnataka. there really are only so many dosas one can eat annually. and everyone from france to ethiopia has some version of the dosa so I don't know what's so special about that. they don't even have a proper dance, their kids learn other state dances cuz if memory serves me right all these old men do the yakshaganam and they don't let women participate. I'm surprised that Karnataka has not disappeared yet and AP has instead.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 26, 2015 10:27 am

pravalika nanda wrote:the people of Karnataka are mostly a bunch of tribes that never quite established strong ties amongst themselves or to their state. people are proud to be coorg, tulu, konkani, etc in order to distinguish themselves from the substantial telugu and tamil populations in their midst. they like to talk about how they are fair compared to the average south indian and are not even really indian.

aishwarya said it best when right after winning the indina title talked about how her roots are in europe. isn't that amazing, that a woman representing india turns around and exposes her superiority complex and bigotry like that? and when she retained some post-partum weight and the media made fun of that instead of shaming them she went into hiding. typical spineless, semi-retarded kannada woman. otoh  a lot of my family is very mixed, but we always say we are telugu.

these kannadas don't even know their state language well. the result is that their literature is junk, i can't name one important kannada writer. their art is uninspiring. nobody watched their movies, not even the people of karnataka. there really are only so many dosas one can eat annually. and everyone from france to ethiopia has some version of the dosa so I don't know what's so special about that. they don't even have a proper dance, their kids learn other state dances cuz if memory serves me right all these old men do the yakshaganam and they don't let women participate. I'm surprised that Karnataka has not disappeared yet and AP has instead.

And...Andhrans, Telengans and Kannadans have to thank Tamilans for letting them form their own states, culture, and lives....

Long live Tamilans...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue May 26, 2015 11:33 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:the people of Karnataka are mostly a bunch of tribes that never quite established strong ties amongst themselves or to their state. people are proud to be coorg, tulu, konkani, etc in order to distinguish themselves from the substantial telugu and tamil populations in their midst. they like to talk about how they are fair compared to the average south indian and are not even really indian.

And...Andhrans, Telengans and Kannadans have to thank Tamilans for letting them form their own states, culture, and lives....

Long live Tamilans...
you're full of bs, uppili. next time you step into Chennai instead of complaining about the telugu-owned businesses there remember that your holy Rajaji manipulated the census data and stole Chennai from the Andhras.

who was the first CM of the madras presidency? Reddiar
who was the last CM of the madras presidency? Tanguturi
who was the first miss madras - also Tanguturi, niece if the above guy.

go ahead and stew some.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 26, 2015 12:49 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

Long live Tamilans...
you're full of bs, uppili. next time you step into Chennai instead of complaining about the telugu-owned businesses there remember that your holy Rajaji manipulated the census data and stole Chennai from the Andhras.

who was the first CM of the madras presidency? Reddiar
who was the last CM of the madras presidency? Tanguturi
who was the first miss madras - also Tanguturi, niece if the above guy.

go ahead and stew some.

And the great Tamilans did not say "Gults get out" or throw stones at them...even after giving them Andhra in 1956 - like KCR is doing at the Andhrans. Shows how magnanimous the Tamilans are. Just look at MK (Gult), Jaya (Kannadiga) and MGR (Malayalee) and Rajini Sir (Marathi). Shows Tamilans are way way way too advanced and progressive - KV and MaxE.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed May 27, 2015 6:26 pm

I sense a lot of anger and resentment in this post. What happened, Pravu? Jealous of Aishwarya's drop dead good looks? Rejected by some Kannadiga? Upset over Propa-baavudu's bragging about his netting a Kannadiga wife?? Tell na.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed May 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

I sense a lot of anger and resentment in this post. What happened, Pravu? Jealous of Aishwarya's drop dead good looks?
** she's not drop-dead,  i'm better-looking (i don't care for your opinion on this point) and i'm not a racist like she is. also, i won the sexy beast award when i went speed-dating in manhattan one time, it's not an easy accomplishment. i did it at the end of the work day with minimal makeup. they sent me a free invitation for the next event and a certificate by mail. do you have any such accomplishments to your name or is it just spelling bee awards?

Rejected by some Kannadiga?
** do you have any work to do today? who's gonna do your work if you worry about me all day, merlot?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed May 27, 2015 11:36 pm

here's your aryan-euro-kannadiga aishwaray rai. what an airhead. see if you can tolerate the first minute without an anti-emetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw3Hwj2ysvo

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu May 28, 2015 12:13 am

i watched all 4min 33 seconds of it.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu May 28, 2015 12:15 am

when i saw this -

"I sense a lot of anger and resentment in this post. What happened, Pravu? Jealous of Aishwarya's drop dead good looks? 
** she's not drop-dead,  i'm better-looking (i don't care for your opinion on this point) and i'm not a racist like she is. also, i won the sexy beast award when i went speed-dating in manhattan one time, it's not an easy accomplishment. i did it at the end of the work day with minimal makeup. they sent me a free invitation for the next event and a certificate by mail. do you have any such accomplishments to your name or is it just spelling bee awards?"

i thought MD was doing a PN and oh so well 

why did you write inside his box?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 28, 2015 7:33 am

I didnt watch what PN posted, but I watched the aforementioned airhead Rai's appearance on letterman once and it was cringe inducing. Decided right there that I had a Rai allergy. Never watched anything featuring her after Iruvar.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 28, 2015 9:38 am

seven wrote:i watched all 4min 33 seconds of it.
bless you, seven. and you survived to make more posts. you must have a pretty strong mind.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 28, 2015 9:41 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I didnt watch what PN posted, but I watched the aforementioned airhead Rai's appearance on letterman once and it was cringe inducing. Decided right there that I had a Rai allergy. Never watched anything featuring her after Iruvar.

max, you should watch the first 60 seconds of it, your eyes will get big like saucers after that and then you'll want to slap yourself silly. do it at the end of the day though.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Thu May 28, 2015 9:43 am

seven wrote:when i saw this -

"I sense a lot of anger and resentment in this post. What happened, Pravu? Jealous of Aishwarya's drop dead good looks? 
** she's not drop-dead,  i'm better-looking (i don't care for your opinion on this point) and i'm not a racist like she is. also, i won the sexy beast award when i went speed-dating in manhattan one time, it's not an easy accomplishment. i did it at the end of the work day with minimal makeup. they sent me a free invitation for the next event and a certificate by mail. do you have any such accomplishments to your name or is it just spelling bee awards?"

i thought MD was doing a PN and oh so well 

why did you write inside his box?

oh we're buds like that.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 28, 2015 2:39 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
** she's not drop-dead,  i'm better-looking (i don't care for your opinion on this point) and i'm not a racist like she is. also, i won the sexy beast award when i went speed-dating in manhattan one time, it's not an easy accomplishment. i did it at the end of the work day with minimal makeup. they sent me a free invitation for the next event and a certificate by mail. do you have any such accomplishments to your name or is it just spelling bee awards?

Can you elaborate on the above award ? What did you have to do/accomplish to get this coveted award?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 29, 2015 6:29 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

Can you elaborate on the above award ?  What did you have to do/accomplish to get this coveted award?

I'm guessing it has nothing to do with how much cleavage is on show, but everything to do with Pravu's educational qualifications, sparkling wit, engaging personality and profound grasp of Geo political developments etc, that shines through in those brief interactions with members of the other gender.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri May 29, 2015 8:46 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Can you elaborate on the above award ?  What did you have to do/accomplish to get this coveted award?

I'm guessing it has nothing to do with how much cleavage is on show, but everything to do with Pravu's educational qualifications, sparkling wit, engaging personality and profound grasp of Geo political developments etc, that shines through in those brief interactions with members of the other gender.

whatcha sayin, madhava? you implying i used cleavage and don't have education/wit/personality/a grasp of geopolitics? it's true i don't have some of those things but ole lena was right when she said some cleavage was necessary for success. did i use mine? i ain't telling. and cuz you're a scared little SI with no access to beef no more, you ain't gonna ask me. so eat soy protein at your own risk, all these studies are popping up stating that it has lots of estrogen. good-luck, little boy in mumbai with no meat to eat.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 8:58 am

pravalika nanda wrote:cuz you're a scared little SI with no access to beef no more, you ain't gonna ask me. so eat soy protein at your own risk, all these studies are popping up stating that it has lots of estrogen. good-luck, little boy in mumbai with no meat to eat.
lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

whatcha sayin, madhava? you implying i used cleavage and don't have education/wit/personality/a grasp of geopolitics?
Why do you always understand the exact opposite of what I wrote?? Not that there's anything wrong with showing off cleavage.

pravalika nanda wrote:...you're a scared little SI with no access to beef no more, you ain't gonna ask me. so eat soy protein at your own risk, all these studies are popping up stating that it has lots of estrogen. good-luck, little boy in mumbai with no meat to eat.
Pravu, I've taken Doc's word to heart and have been eating more goat. But I won't ask you because there's no need. I know a virtuous pilla like you would never show off cleavage. Even if there was any.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sat May 30, 2015 7:53 am

we marathis want belgaum back . it was grabbed by the kannadigas in 1960 when the states were formed . that will settle the 'kashmir problem' of the south  pirat

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 30, 2015 9:47 am

ashdoc wrote:

we marathis want belgaum back . it was grabbed by the kannadigas in 1960 when the states were formed . that will settle the 'kashmir problem' of the south  pirat
i don't know much about belgaum. it's not important to us like udipi or mysore. take it if you like.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 30, 2015 9:58 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

whatcha sayin, madhava? you implying i used cleavage and don't have education/wit/personality/a grasp of geopolitics?
Why do you always understand the exact opposite of what I wrote?? Not that there's anything wrong with showing off cleavage.

pravalika nanda wrote:...you're a scared little SI with no access to beef no more, you ain't gonna ask me. so eat soy protein at your own risk, all these studies are popping up stating that it has lots of estrogen. good-luck, little boy in mumbai with no meat to eat.
Pravu, I've taken Doc's word to heart and have been eating more goat. But I won't ask you because there's no need. I know a virtuous pilla like you would never show off cleavage.
** are you confused? you said that there's nothing wrong with showing cleavage and then you said a virtuous girl would never show off cleavage. kindly examine yourself. don't think beef pepper fry is going to fool me.
** i'm less "virtuous" every passing day.

Even if there was any.
**none of your business.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 11:32 am

pravalika nanda wrote:** are you confused? you said that there's nothing wrong with showing cleavage and then you said a virtuous girl would never show off cleavage. kindly examine yourself. don't think beef pepper fry is going to fool me.
** i'm less "virtuous" every passing day. 
you lie.
- we take it for truth
then you lie a bit more.
- we find it amusing.
then you lie more.
- we laugh at the hyperbole.
then you lie even more.
- we shout TROLLLLLLLLLLLL
then you lie even more
- we put you on ignore.

/ignore troll. not funny. "disappointed" to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
i don't know much about belgaum. it's not important to us like udipi or mysore. take it if you like.

Hooold it... Mysore belongs to Tamil Nadu, and I can see Mysore from my house.

BTW, Tirupathi belongs to Tamil Nadu as well. One of these Tamilians will have to do a Chinese on these cities.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun May 31, 2015 8:06 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

Hooold it... Mysore belongs to Tamil Nadu, and I can see Mysore from my house.

BTW, Tirupathi belongs to Tamil Nadu as well. One of these Tamilians will have to do a Chinese on these cities.
Not necessary. What you need is another Rajaji. You can take Mysore if you like. These euro-kannadigas do not deserve to be stewards of southern indian culture. Euro-kannadigas  should go back to Europe and if the Europeans don't want them then we can remind them of their roots in Africa and send them there. The Andhras got Tiru covered, Uppili. Don't worry your little head over it.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down