Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muslim woman discriminated by United crew/passengers

5 posters

Go down

Muslim woman discriminated by United crew/passengers Empty Muslim woman discriminated by United crew/passengers

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 31, 2015 1:00 am

.....When Ahmad told the flight attendant she was being discriminated against, the attendant abruptly opened the beer can. "It's so you don't use it as a weapon," Ahmad said she was told. Shocked, Ahmad asked other passengers if they had seen what happened. A man sitting across the aisle turned to her and yelled, "You Muslim, you need to shut the f--- up," she said.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman discriminated by United crew/passengers Empty Re: Muslim woman discriminated by United crew/passengers

Post by seven Sun May 31, 2015 12:37 pm

They don't do anything so people can like them. They want to look like people from the 14th century and wear scary hijabs. Ofcourse the air hostess did what she could to be proactive to save her life and life of others onboard. 

This girl should understand it was done for everyone's safety, including her own. After all it's Muslims who do all kinds of crazy things like bombing etc. 

This is how regular public will react if they don't do something to fix their religion.

seven

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman discriminated by United crew/passengers Empty Re: Muslim woman discriminated by United crew/passengers

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 31, 2015 12:46 pm

seven wrote:They don't do anything so people can like them. They want to look like people from the 14th century and wear scary hijabs. Ofcourse the air hostess did what she could to be proactive to save her life and life of others onboard. 

This girl should understand it was done for everyone's safety, including her own. After all it's Muslims who do all kinds of crazy things like bombing etc. 

This is how regular public will react if they don't do something to fix their religion.

Ah...you bigot...

Muslims are doing only what their Book says and exercising their "freedom" They only ask that they be treated equally - giving them whatever they ask as they get in their home countries - as they themselves treat others.

I think it is a good itme for this Desi muslim woman to Ghar Wapas. What is this good looking woman doing in that anti-female religion?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 31, 2015 3:52 pm

seven wrote:They don't do anything so people can like them. They want to look like people from the 14th century and wear scary hijabs. Ofcourse the air hostess did what she could to be proactive to save her life and life of others onboard. 

I'm afraid saree and bindi wearing folks are from prior to the 14th and even the 7th century.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 31, 2015 4:03 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I'm afraid saree and bindi wearing folks are from prior to the 14th and even the 7th century.

All new immigrants have to pay their dues in their new countries before the new country treats them with respect and equality and trust. Jews, Irish, Italians, Vietnamese, Indians (dot busters???), hispanics, and now Muslims. They all were discriminated and looked at with suspicion even when they did not indulge in any anti-social activities. They all put up with it with head down and worked on improving their lives and prove their mettle.

Muslims who are indulging in worldwide terrorism should lie even low and shut up for a couple of decades before gaining the new country's trust and respect. It iw not right for them to expect king-like respect the moment they utter Allah and Mohammed is just way too much to expect - that too when they are killing each other (no one cares for that) and killing everyone all over the world.

I hope Obama and the US Federation of religious freedom - that Christian nutwit organization of the Congress - acknowledge the Christian racism and include US on their own list.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 31, 2015 4:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

How many Hindu terrorists wore saree/bindi to bomb innocents in a temple or a market?

Muslim ==terrorist==killers

I am not saying that the Americans, the Westerners and the whole world are saying that.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 31, 2015 9:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

How many Hindu terrorists wore saree/bindi to bomb innocents in a temple or a market?

I am not saying that the Americans, the Westerners and the whole world are saying that.
How many women wearing hijab committed terrorist activities in the US?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 31, 2015 10:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

How many women wearing hijab committed terrorist activities in the US?

Can you say categorically that muslim men HAVE NOT used hijab or posed as women to bomb ANYWHERE in the World ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 31, 2015 10:47 pm

there have always been loutish americans who have turned their ire towards immigrant groups. pre 9/11 there were the dot busters. now it's the muslims' turn to face their ire. but it seems idiotic to derive some kind of perverse pleasure from the muslims' plight. these very same morons are the ones who'll indiscriminately abuse and worse hurt other south asian groups mistaking them for muslims. a gunghat wearing seven or a mustachioed uppili mAmA may easily be mistaken for pakistanis.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 31, 2015 10:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:there have always been loutish americans who have turned their ire towards immigrant groups. pre 9/11 there were the dot busters. now it's the muslims' turn to face their ire. but it seems idiotic to derive some kind of perverse pleasure from the muslims' plight.  these very same morons are the ones who'll indiscriminately abuse and worse hurt other south asian groups mistaking them for muslims.  a gunghat wearing seven or a mustachioed uppili mAmA may easily be mistaken for pakistanis.

Oh...Americaans will aways taerget some immigrant group as a punching bag. With just 3 millions, the muslims have carried out more attacks in US and demanded Shariat courts enough to invite the White's wrath...

i am only mistaken for a hispanic. and, i can always rely on my Kumbakonam Iyengar naamum to make my indianness very clear.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:42 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:there have always been loutish americans who have turned their ire towards immigrant groups. pre 9/11 there were the dot busters. now it's the muslims' turn to face their ire. but it seems idiotic to derive some kind of perverse pleasure from the muslims' plight.  these very same morons are the ones who'll indiscriminately abuse and worse hurt other south asian groups mistaking them for muslims.  a gunghat wearing seven or a mustachioed uppili mAmA may easily be mistaken for pakistanis.

Oh...Americaans will aways taerget some immigrant group as a punching bag. With just 3 millions, the muslims have carried out more attacks in US and demanded Shariat courts enough to invite the White's wrath...

i am only mistaken for a hispanic. and, i can always rely on my Kumbakonam Iyengar naamum to make my indianness very clear.

Right. And Ole Bob, after ten beers, is multiculturally savvy enough to know your nationality, religion, caste, sub-caste and gothram to know that you don't hate Americans and the American way of life and as a conquered woman, will never ever use an unopened can on Coke as a weapon.

What's more, he knows from your postings here that your hatred is reserved for your home country and all those dumb Indians who continue to live there, instead of fleeing to Kansas like you did.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down