Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mahesh Babu big hit

2 posters

Go down

Mahesh Babu big hit Empty Mahesh Babu big hit

Post by indophile Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:00 pm

Now that Mahesh Babu scored a big hit with Dookudu,

మా హీరో చొక్కా విప్పితే కండలు, మీ హీరో చొక్కా విప్పితే ఎముకల గూడు.
మా హీరో 40 కోట్లు collect చేస్తే మీ హీరో 38 కోట్లే చేసాడు తెలుసా?
మా హీరో కొరకొరా కంటి చూపుతో కరకరా కరిచి నమిలెయ్యగలడు మీ హీరోని

లాంటి discussion ఉన్న thread ఒకటి నడిస్తే బాగుణ్ణు.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Mahesh Babu big hit Empty Re: Mahesh Babu big hit

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:27 pm

Dookudu in LA times

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/09/dookudu-daring-dashing-showtimes-reviews-prince-mahesh-samantha.html

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Nice that they made LA Times. Yes "mass entertainer" deserves a "sic."
Sunday చూడాలనే ఉంది. కానీ తీరా 60 మైళ్ళు drive చేసుకొని వెళితే, ఈ చున్నీ crowd చున్నీలు, kerchieflu, purses, laptop bags. and other assorted accessories and apparel అన్నీ వేసి మా friends కి అని aggresive దబాయించి సీట్లు reserve చేస్తారేమోనని భయం. నెత్తిమీద గుడ్డ వేసుకొని మళ్ళా 60 miles తిరుగు ప్రయాణం అవుతుందేమోనని.
May be if there is something else I could so, I will skip the drive and wait till they show the movie on TV (may be couple of years), or till the DVDs show up in rental places.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 am

indophile wrote:Nice that they made LA Times. Yes "mass entertainer" deserves a "sic."
Sunday చూడాలనే ఉంది. కానీ తీరా 60 మైళ్ళు drive చేసుకొని వెళితే, ఈ చున్నీ crowd చున్నీలు, kerchieflu, purses, laptop bags. and other assorted accessories and apparel అన్నీ వేసి మా friends కి అని aggresive దబాయించి సీట్లు reserve చేస్తారేమోనని భయం. నెత్తిమీద గుడ్డ వేసుకొని మళ్ళా 60 miles తిరుగు ప్రయాణం అవుతుందేమోనని.
May be if there is something else I could so, I will skip the drive and wait till they show the movie on TV (may be couple of years), or till the DVDs show up in rental places.

Many moons ago when I was in MD they used to show gulti movies in MD and VA (Sat MD and Sun VA) and the people in MD were like 10 or 20 for the entire show. They later cancelled the MD shows and did only VA. Once we drove to MD (40+ miles one way) and found that the tickets were all sold out. Never again I drove that kind of distance

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:24 pm

It's the Virginia crowd that's a problem. Finally I cameto know that they are screening the movie in Arundel Mills in Maryland (close to Baltimore, so much closer than Virginia's World Gate to us). So we saw the movie. The movie theatre in Arundel Mills is brand new and a lot better than the one in World Gate. As for the movie, it's worth a watch.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down