Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

michami dukadam

+3
southindian
garam_kuta
Merlot Daruwala
7 posters

Go down

michami dukadam Empty michami dukadam

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:49 am

Hello friends,
Tomorrow is the last day of Jain's 8 days festival called "PARYUSHAN" and tomorrow is the holiest day for Jains, "SAMVATSARI" which is called the day of forgiveness (Kshamapan) so I take this opportunity to forget all the bitter past and whole heartedly I want to say "MICHAMI DUKADAM" (SORRY) to all the wrongs I have done to you knowing or unknowingly, sorry even if any of my action, words have hurted you. I request you to forgive me and accept my apology. 

"Bole Salem MICHAMI DUKADAM"

From xx Oswal (my friend - I also seek forgiveness along with her though I am no Jain)

Back to top Go down

michami dukadam Empty Re: michami dukadam

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:18 am

to all:

I take this opportunity to forget all the bitter past and whole heartedly I want to say "MICHAMI DUKADAM" (SORRY) to all the wrongs I have done to you knowingly or unknowingly, sorry even if any of my action, words have hurt you. I request you to forgive me and accept my apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:17 pm

Brie/Beatrix, I forgive you both. 

But all you jains out there, no forgiveness for you. Depriving the hungry of their goats is an unforgivable crime against humanity. May you all be reborn as goats in your next birth.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Brie/Beatrix, I forgive you both. 

But all you jains out there, no forgiveness for you. Depriving the hungry of their goats is an unforgivable crime against humanity. May you all be reborn as goats in your next birth.

hahaha, nothing later than next birth, eh?

anyways, eanu mAraiah, yavooralli idhirA? devva kaiyO time-alli postingu?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:41 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Brie/Beatrix, I forgive you both. 

hahaha, nothing later earlier (*fixed*) than next birth, eh?

anyways, eanu mAraiah, yavooralli idhirA? devva kaiyO time-alli postingu?

Back home in TWD after much travel.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:48 pm

I choose the KSHAMAPAN (forgiveness), not MICHAMI DUKADAM (sorry). I ain't sayin' sorry to no one coz I don't need to. 

If any loser's ego took a beating by what i said, it's their problem, no mine and they deserved it. 
and...
If any of those suckers who tried to be nasty to me and want to apologize for their own sake, i am generous enough to forgive them. I am pretty magnanimous like that.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 pm

Kinnera wrote:I choose the KSHAMAPAN (forgiveness), not MICHAMI DUKADAM (sorry). I ain't sayin' sorry to no one coz I don't need to. 

If any loser's ego took a beating by what i said, it's their problem, no mine and they deserved it. 
and...
If any of those suckers who tried to be nasty to me and want to apologize for their own sake, i am generous enough to forgive them. I am pretty magnanimous like that.

Razz
If this post hits your wrong nerve, then you are one of those losers/suckers for sure. God bless ya!

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:44 pm

Kinnera wrote:I choose the KSHAMAPAN (forgiveness), not MICHAMI DUKADAM (sorry). I ain't sayin' sorry to no one coz I don't need to. 

and...

Razz
Yes! Me too.

I'm MICHAMI DUKADAM. I KSHAMA you.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:00 pm

southindian wrote:

and...

Razz
Yes! Me too.

Baby, looks like I hit your wrong nerve. lol! Take it easy!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Kinnera wrote:
southindian wrote:

and...

Razz
Yes! Me too.

Naah! This doesn't happen to me here. Smile

I was just playing with these (MICHAMI DUKADAM, KSHAMA) words and using them for the sake of it. The first sounds funny and I'm going to use it every time I use "sorry".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:06 pm

southindian wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
southindian wrote:

and...

Razz
Yes! Me too.

Naah! This doesn't happen to me here. Smile

I was just playing with these (MICHAMI DUKADAM, KSHAMA) words and using them for the sake of it. The first sounds funny and I'm going to use it every time I use "sorry".
Kaay! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:28 pm

Razz
kinny,kinny,kinny! How can just one person be filled up with so much cluelessness?
if you breakdown michami dukadam, it sounds a like a coarse version of

mi - kshami - dukha- dam.
i - seek forgiveness ( chami is a coarser version of kannada kshamisi or sanskrit kshama ) for causing dhukh

you don't even know what you are talking about. Your mistress didn't do a good job of educating the servant.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Veeu wrote:
Razz
kinny,kinny,kinny! How can just one person be filled up with so much cluelessness?

i - seek forgiveness ( chami is a coarser version of kannada kshamisi or sanskrit kshama ) for causing dhukh

you don't even know what you are talking about. Your mistress didn't do a good job of educating the servant.
The clueless one is you, not me. What's your IQ again? 

PS: How is your master doing (you being his ekalavya sishya)? you know....

Last edited by Kinnera on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to give some clarity to the clueless one.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Razz

PS: How is your master doing? you know....

lol.. let him go. logic was never his forte no matter what he deludes himself with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Razz

lol.. let him go. logic was never his forte no matter what he deludes himself with.
Lol! ya, such a moronic loser! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:23 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Razz

The only thing that is "lol"-worthy there is that the mistress gives the order and the servant follows it faithfully. Good doggy.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

The only thing that is "lol"-worthy there is that the mistress gives the order and the servant follows it faithfully. Good doggy.
Looks like you still are clueless about your cluelessness. Read my first post and read your first post in this thread. lol! 

Your moronic brain couldn't even come up with a better comeback, mr. ponniyinsaamy selvanathan! The same stuff gets repeated again and again. yawn!

I told you before i don't wrestle with dirty pigs. so yeah, EOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Looks like you still are clueless about your cluelessness. Read my first post and read your first post in this thread. lol! 

Your moronic brain couldn't even come up with a better comeback, mr. ponniyinsaamy selvanathan! The same stuff gets repeated again and again. yawn!

is this guy Ponniyin Selvan of sulekha fame?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

bad doggy! disobeying the mistress after she tells you to let him go. very bad doggy.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

is this guy Ponniyin Selvan of sulekha fame?
No!

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 pm

Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

bad doggy! disobeying the mistress after she tells you to let him go. very bad doggy.

taking cheap shots out of context (that douche-hitting-wife thread); saying the same tired things for months no matter what the thread is, even when no one else is catching on; making Reading Comprehension errors; trying desperate jokes when questioned...

trying too hard, are we?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:05 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

taking cheap shots out of context (that douche-hitting-wife thread); saying the same tired things for months no matter what the thread is, even when no one else is catching on; making Reading Comprehension errors; trying desperate jokes when questioned...

trying too hard, are we?
இது என்ன? எனக்குப் புரியலே.
You are like that lady who starts talking around 08:00 and arrogantly assumes that everybody must understand what she is talking about.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:13 pm

Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Veeu wrote:

trying too hard, are we?
You are like that lady who starts talking around 08:00 and arrogantly assumes that everybody must understand what she is talking about.

not like you expected anything, but really have no interest to watch a video or type a lengthier post. 

you seem so desperate to start a big fight that it's actually a turn off, at least so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:31 pm

and...

Razz
>>>Jains just feel guilty for being mean vegetarians. This is what drives the guilt complex. If anyone wants to apologize to me, I can strike a deal. Let's monetize it. You feel unburdened , without having to utter melodramatic words and I am the richer for it (well, literally!). 

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Kris wrote:

and...

Razz
>>>Jains just feel guilty for being mean vegetarians. This is what drives the guilt complex. If anyone wants to apologize to me, I can strike a deal. Let's monetize it. You feel unburdened , without having to utter melodramatic words and I am the richer for it (well, literally!). 

Smile
LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:55 am

Kris wrote:

and...

Razz

Smile
You are more magnanimous than me, Kris. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:04 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

trying too hard, are we?

not like you expected anything, but really have no interest to watch a video or type a lengthier post. 

you seem so desperate to start a big fight that it's actually a turn off, at least so far.
The idiot made a fool of himself one more time. He doesn't know how to save face, hence his pretention of problems with reading comprehension and posting of some video with the hopes of a diversion. Well, déjà vu moment for the nth time! 

Ignore the shameless moron. Let's see how many times he wants to get his butt kicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:57 am

jains are dumbkopfs. firstly not making use of nature's bounty (tasty animal flesh) and then apologizing needlessly for shit they didnt do. also, the ones I know have some weird genetic diseases due to genes and silly vegetarianism driven vitamin deficiency.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:56 am

Kinnera wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:

trying too hard, are we?

The idiot made a fool of himself one more time. He doesn't know how to save face, hence his pretention of problems with reading comprehension and posting of some video with the hopes of a diversion. Well, déjà vu moment for the nth time! 

Ignore the shameless moron. Let's see how many times he wants to get his butt kicked.
You are angry.
You are upset.
You are so angry and upset that you are ignoring the mistress orders "to let him go" and there is not a single "lol" in your post.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:58 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

trying too hard, are we?

Of course, you have no interest to watch that video. You would prefer to remain ignorant like that ignorant arrogant northindian woman in that video.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:16 pm

glad you accepted I am not watching that video. acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:19 pm

Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:

trying too hard, are we?

Of course, you have no interest to watch that video. You would prefer to remain ignorant like that ignorant arrogant northindian woman in that video.
my dear veeu MADRASI,

language war is BEING DISCUSSED in another thread; namely this one - https://such.forumotion.com/t33244-learn-hindi-you-stupid-madrasis-if-you-want-jobs#204331

perhaps you wanted to post there? incoherence is acceptable in both threads but if you could kindly restrict to being incoherent in just one thread -- namely the other that is earmarked for incoherent people. thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:09 pm

brie wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

trying too hard, are we?

my dear veeu MADRASI,

language war is BEING DISCUSSED in another thread; namely this one - https://such.forumotion.com/t33244-learn-hindi-you-stupid-madrasis-if-you-want-jobs#204331

perhaps you wanted to post there? incoherence is acceptable in both threads but if you could kindly restrict to being incoherent in just one thread -- namely the other that is earmarked for incoherent people. thanks in advance.
my dear bihari bhaiyya,
This is not about language war. It is about the ignorance and arrogance of northindians. You people are so ignorant that you see incoherence everywhere.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:50 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:glad you accepted I am not watching that video. acceptance is the first step to recovery.
Don't kid yourself. I posted that video so all of SUCH will watch it and say to themselves, these northindians are so ignorant arrogant persons, just like that BK.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Veeu wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:glad you accepted I am not watching that video. acceptance is the first step to recovery.
Don't kid yourself. I posted that video so all of SUCH will watch it and say to themselves, these northindians are so ignorant arrogant persons, just like that BK.

ohh how diabolic!! how evil!!! what a devious plan there! i should be scccaarrreedd… all 24 people of such will now think how i am ignorant and arrogant… *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:19 am

Veeu wrote:
brie wrote:

my dear veeu MADRASI,

my dear bihari bhaiyya,
This is not about language war. It is about the ignorance and arrogance of northindians. You people are so ignorant that you see incoherence everywhere.
THAT is a rather convoluted way of implying "ignorance and arrogance." you cite a video on language war. you then go on to type something in MADRASI (exactly what the MADRASI does in the video). and you want us to erase the backdrop and extract only the "ignorance and arrogance" allusion from it? here is a more direct, crisp, COMPREHENSIBLE way of doing it -- let me show you:

BK, you north indians are arrogant, just like this lady in this video is at xx.xx.

but, all said and done, i grant that you did deliver the message, albiet in your convoluted MADRASI ways. and you chose a video to illustrate it. THAT video. THAT ONE! excitement got the better of you? you were waiting for any random thread to insert the video in? well, veeu MADRASI, i am sorry to say that the conclusion you draw from the video is *cry* FLAWED. adjust the volume of each participant by the population of speakers of that person's language. now let them shout in their languages. which language do you hear above the din MADRASI?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:35 am

You are right. He was waiting for any thread to be able to post that video, whose gist by now I have understood.

"taking cheap shots out of context", is the first thing I had accused him of in my op to him. He went ahead and proved exactly that by posting that language fight video. First spoke in Tamil  to me when I have not spoken to him in any language other than English. And then accused me of speaking "what no one understands".  I was talking in English. I have spoken in Hindi only to people who know Hindi,  or in a new thread, or as obvious jokes. Why use a basic example of Hindi in reply to my post. That's exactly what I meant when I said "logic was never his forte". He goofed up above when he misunderstood Kinnera and made a fool of himself. Now he thinks he can turn around and hate me just coz I am a Northindian. all this proves just one thing. He is a bigot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:39 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:You are right. He was waiting for any thread to be able to post that video, whose gist by now I have understood.

"taking cheap shots out of context", is the first thing I had accused him of in my op to him. He went ahead and proved exactly that by posting that language fight video. First spoke in Tamil  to me when I have not spoken to him in any language other than English. And then accused me of speaking "what no one understands".  I was talking in English. I have spoken in Hindi only to people who know Hindi,  or in a new thread, or as obvious jokes. Why use a basic example of Hindi in reply to my post. That's exactly what I meant when I said "logic was never his forte". He goofed up above when he misunderstood Kinnera and made a fool of himself. Now he thinks he can turn around and hate me just coz I am a Northindian. all this proves just one thing. He is a bigot.
sun. is chutiye ko hindi nahi samajh aati. dekha na jalebi mein type kar raha tha angreezi ke alawa. tu ek kaam kar. tu dahine se kaat, me bayen se kaat ta hun. dekhen madarchod kitni door daudega. teri ma ki madrasi sale. aa samne betichod. ab is post ke  jawab me jalebi type ki gandu ne to samjh le patli gali pakad li hai kutte ki tarah. matlab raat gayi baat gayi, jane de sale ko, hawa aane de.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:48 am

brie wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:You are right. He was waiting for any thread to be able to post that video, whose gist by now I have understood.

sun. is chutiye ko hindi nahi samajh aati. dekha na jalebi mein type kar raha tha angreezi ke alawa. tu ek kaam kar. tu dahine se kaat, me bayen se kaat ta hun. dekhen madarchod kitni door daudega. teri ma ki madrasi sale. aa samne betichod. ab is post ke  jawab me jalebi type ki gandu ne to samjh le patli gali pakad li hai kutte ki tarah. matlab raat gayi baat gayi, jane de sale ko, hawa aane de.

lol! mujhe lagta hai hindi sab samajh mein aati hai usko. hindi gaane post karta hai. nautanki kar raha hai kameena. dekhte hai hindi aati hai ya nahi usko. phir royega northindians usko gaali dete hai. arrogant northindians. hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:33 am

brie wrote:

hahaha! bimaru boy comes apart at the seams, unable to express his consuming rage in anything but northindian profanities!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:07 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
brie wrote:

lol! mujhe lagta hai hindi sab samajh mein aati hai usko. hindi gaane post karta hai. nautanki kar raha hai kameena. dekhte hai hindi aati hai ya nahi usko. phir royega northindians usko gaali dete hai. arrogant northindians. hahaha.
o teri to.  Shocked hindi gaane post karta hai? closet hindian hai? accha hai. tu been baja mein tabla --- sale ko bulate hain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:08 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:

hahaha! bimaru boy comes apart at the seams, unable to express his consuming rage in anything but northindian profanities!
 are you saying you have stopped beating your penis?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:11 pm

brie wrote:

You are angry.
You are upset.
What would a bihari bhaiyya do when he is angry and upset? breaks into profanities and mindless rants.
that too on a thread that he started to showcase his "lofty and cultured" preaching about forgiveness. All it takes is a little poke to unmask his "low" class inner "self" and his real culture. lol!

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:03 am

Veeu wrote:
brie wrote:

You are angry.
You are upset.
What would  a bihari bhaiyya do when he is angry and upset? breaks into profanities and mindless rants.
that too on a thread that he started to showcase his "lofty and cultured" preaching about forgiveness. All it takes is a little poke to unmask his "low" class inner "self" and his real culture. lol!
hello veeu MADRASI,

my post is not to you. it is a conversation between me and BK in which you are referred to. don't be a nosy parker. what my opinion of you is as expressed to a third party (in hindi!) should not matter to you. kindly address my post to you. don't digress. 

the fact that i seek forgiveness does not mean i will not bite when necessary. the fact that i seek forgiveness does not mean you have license to call me and north-indians sundry names while hiding behind a sock-puppet.

yes, i will not bite unprovoked -- I AM NOT A MADRASI!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum