Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want...

+4
seven
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
pravalika nanda
8 posters

Go down

I want... Empty I want...

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:47 pm

someone to put me on some kind of shuttle and send me to space for some time. i'm tired of going to work.

you?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

I want... Empty Re: I want...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:59 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:someone to put me on some kind of shuttle and send me to space for some time. i'm tired of going to work.

you?

That is what happens to you when you work and make much more than a H1B consultant - as you claimed. Never heard a H1B complain as he gets paid for simply browsing at work...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:09 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:someone to put me on some kind of shuttle and send me to space for some time. i'm tired of going to work.

you?

space scares me... I would happily go to a tropical place though. *thinking a cool drink next to a hunkish uncle next to a pool next to a beach*

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:17 pm

you?

Go to work. You are spacey already without the need for any shuttle.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:38 pm

you?
Which planet do you want to visit? I'll send my Jeanie over to help you. She wants to travel space too.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

space scares me... I would happily go to a tropical place though. *thinking a cool drink next to a hunkish uncle next to a pool next to a beach*

Requirements matched to - 3 Galaxy Apartments, BJ Road Band Stand, Bandra West, Mumbai  Wink

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:45 pm

smArtha wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Requirements matched to - 3 Galaxy Apartments, BJ Road Band Stand, Bandra West, Mumbai  Wink

Shocked hunk alright hehe... is there a pool there?

I wanted to add 'next to us' and/or 'resort' somewhere in there, but decided to leave it at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:18 pm

seven wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:someone to put me on some kind of shuttle and sen . d me to space for some time. i'm tired of going to work.

you?
Which planet do you want to visit? I'll send my Jeanie over to help you. She wants to travel space too.
"jinn," "djinn," or "genie," not "jeanie," the last being the name of a western, usually american, female.

salman rushdie's latest novel, "two years, eight months, and twenty-eight nights" (1001 nights) is largely about the djinn, their deeds, and their powers.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:20 pm

swapna wrote:
seven wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:someone to put me on some kind of shuttle and sen . d me to space for some time. i'm tired of going to work.

you?
"jinn," "djinn," or "genie," not "jeanie," the last being the name of a western, usually american, female.

salman rushdie's latest novel, "two years, eight months, and twenty-eight nights" (1001 nights) is largely about the djinn, their deeds, and their powers.

Thank you Thomas for the knowledge. I should mention Jeanie is what I call my car. It can fly.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:29 am

lol!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:56 pm

seven wrote:
swapna wrote:
seven wrote:

you?

Thank you Thomas for the knowledge. I should mention Jeanie is what I call my car. It can fly.
that's not knowledge, but information. your belief that the djinn are called jeanie is misinformation. people get misinformed when they accord popular tv shows and bollywood the credibility they don't deserve.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 pm

you?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum