Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG

+3
garam-kuta
Merlot Daruwala
seven
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG

Post by Kris Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I always used to like this singer in this singer, and used to think wow even an extra did so well, and the white paint added extra character to the whole performance. Was watching this song again today and realized it's nawazuddin siddiqui! No wonder…

One Eunuchish Bollywood dance number....and

The thread becomes a philosophical, Naarth-south based attack on BK and character assasinations and clanish in-fighting among various people...

And we are talking about Educational divide.  Just look at this place...English convent or state school nothing matters and nothing can change the lowly Indian mentality.
>>>It is all BK's fault. She should have foreseen the domino effect of the clip and have never posted it.

lol arre… just my love for movies, and look where it got me… and now, I guess I am fat girlfriend of HK… i mean it's all good, but i keep telling them to make me your girlfriend, but no one listens to me, *sigh*. Looks like fatties can't be choosies. oh well.
Hahaha, flattery is all good, but I thought you had at least some standards Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Brie, instead of fighting with me, why not place both me and Veeu under observation for the next several days or weeks or months. I am sure you will eventually conclude that the FATSO (Tracy Whitney) is telling lies about me and resorting to slander as is her old habit.

You lost your friendship with Hellsangel because of the FATSO. Will you also now lose your friendship with me because of her?

you bloody good-for-nothing mongrel who has way way to much time on hand to argue silly on net forums BECAUSE THAT'S ALL WHAT IS YOUR LIFE IS ALL ABOUT. well here's to you motherfucker and this is my last RATIONAL discussion with you. the moment your reply goes batshit crazy, i will curse you and stop responding. till you keep responding with reason, here is my reply:

hells angel whatever is an evil cretin like swapna but way way higher than you in order of the species. yet he remains a cretin. 

this was what last transpired in that thread and i quote myself:

brie - https://such.forumotion.com/t27841-madrasi_idiot#181433 wrote:- i got in touch with HA over gtalk back in march 2012 when i was depressed and contemplating suicide. he wished to lend me a helping hand -- sincerely if i may add. he helped sincerely. he said people who wish to commit suicide don't need to contemplate methods or find objects that can help hem commit suicide most painlessly. he cited instances from his family: examples of how they hurl themselves before moving trains. THAT knowledge was welcome relief to me  in my most dire straits, lol. but i appreciated the fact that he was indeed trying to HELP. i continued the friendship.

- we gossiped about all suchers. i realized he had the largest repository or database of suchers. i too was curious and i too passed him details that i knew (like bittu and prop's first names) to learn more or pass my time whatever. he built up on my leads and extracted bittu's photo. i affirmed it was correct for bittu had shown me his pic on a PATTON TANK (or some other indian army tank) in rajasthan army border some place (on chat). 

- i still liked HA

- then he fed me crackpot theories about GK = atcg and tw and kinns having a parallel life in a parallel universe. i ignored tw and kinns stories but got intrigued by GK = atcg. i backed him up on forums too till it came to a point that i realized i was on soft soil and that i was indulging in something (trying to unearth identities) that i had promised to myself i won't do about 7/8 years ago. 

- then silly point came and left. i saw how he bullied her. he shared her pics and info with  me.

- i grew a distaste for him. but men will be men. hell, i still liked him. 

- i've been chatting in such chat (the chat site) all this time and feeding all info to tw (kinns mostly absent and bittu not interested in gossip) and i've been feeding back tw talk to HA.

- it is in this background that tw sent me HA's pic. remind me tomorrow. i will rely on memory and try to reconstruct the whole background and bad blood created over exchanges between tw and HA through me. the bad blood i speak of is - WHY TW SENT ME HIS PIC. it is not merely a tit for tat sequence you imagine it to be.

- then i quit such. but heck, men will be men. i continued conversation with HA over gtalk

- then i stopped liking HA. i turned woman. why? IT IS NOT YOUR CONCERN AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. IF YOU ARE STILL CURIOUS, ASK HA AND REPORT ON BOARD.

NOWHERE HAVE I EVEN HINTED OR SUGGESTED ABOVE THAT TRACY WAS THE REASON FOR MY BREAKING UP WITH HA. WHERE DID YOU DRAW THAT CONCLUSION FROM?

since i no longer have patience with you, here is the reason why HA and i broke communication. 

(gtalk conversation from memory)

me - i got  fiber-optic net connection today. it's lightning fast!
ha - ah, good for you. nice broadband
me - it's not exactly broadband
ha - *throws links to illustrate it is*
me - well i spoke to my older. he thinks fiber-optic is the fastest and should not be clumped with broadband. the difference is by the speed of light between fiber optic and broadband
ha - *throws me a few more links*
me - are you going to throw links or argue?
ha - i want props in this discussion. he is a qualified engineer. neither you nor your kid are qualified engineers. plus you are drunk 
me - ok cool. but we can still argue? no? bring in props... i don't mind
ha - i just picked a bagel and coffee and am on net through my phone!
me - awesome!!!!!!! waste more of my time! tell me also what you will eat for lunch and dinner!
ha - i am in office now and connected through modem
me - fuck you

then i spoke to him again over the next few days and again. only i spoke. i abused him a bit more. then i deleted his id. 

HA will always imagine the worst before thinking of people (as i have observed -- including his observations about myself). examples:

rashmun -- biggest idiot (strangely true observation Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  -- call it beginner's luck!)
tracy - woman! multiple affairs
bw - woman! (well both e-love each other so matter dismissed)
kinns - woman! multiple affairs. south indian. ugly!
atcg - man! multiple affairs; south indian! ugly! 
max - south indian! ugly! 
bittu - north indian guy! must be exaggerating looks! HERE IS HIS PIC!!!!!!!!!!
brie - self-confessed alcoholic. ALCOHOLIC!
carvaka - pseudo erudite. let's find out! yikes! he is busy in facebook trying to develop another forum
impedimenta - woman! multiple affairs. oh no affairs. wait! filches such posts and posts in fb pretending she wrote it! ugly!
Ha - HANDSOME DUDE ON A BIKE WHO DRINKS CONNOISSEUR BEER

is it not true that Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) is guilty of the following conduct:
1. Shared bw's picture with Bittu without bw's permission
2. Shared impy's pictures with Hellsangel without impy's permission
3. Shared Hellsangel's picture with you without Hellsangel's permission
4. Shared Kinnera's picture with others without Kinnera's permission (she has admitted to doing this and says she has apologized to Kinnera)
5. revealed personal and professional information about Marathadi Saamiyaar (who she has met in person) with others without Saamiyaar's permission.

isn't there a pattern that is emerging? Who can trust such a person?

6. Shared personal and professional information about Petrichor with other forum members which led to him leaving this forum in disgust.
7. Shared private information of Sublime with other posters with similar results.
8. Falsely blamed Impy for revealing private information of Marathadi Saamiyaar to other posters when the real culprit was Tracy herself. (Tracy did this to save her own sorry fat ass. Amazingly enough, Saamiyaar--who Tracy has met in person--preferred to believe Tracy like a naive fool.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Kris wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kris wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I always used to like this singer in this singer, and used to think wow even an extra did so well, and the white paint added extra character to the whole performance. Was watching this song again today and realized it's nawazuddin siddiqui! No wonder…

One Eunuchish Bollywood dance number....and

The thread becomes a philosophical, Naarth-south based attack on BK and character assasinations and clanish in-fighting among various people...

And we are talking about Educational divide.  Just look at this place...English convent or state school nothing matters and nothing can change the lowly Indian mentality.
>>>It is all BK's fault. She should have foreseen the domino effect of the clip and have never posted it.

lol arre… just my love for movies, and look where it got me… and now, I guess I am fat girlfriend of HK… i mean it's all good, but i keep telling them to make me your girlfriend, but no one listens to me, *sigh*. Looks like fatties can't be choosies. oh well.
Hahaha, flattery is all good, but I thought you had at least some standards Smile

thou shalt not judge the true admiration that I hast for thee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum