Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Veeu]

3 posters

Go down

[Veeu] Empty [Veeu]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:24 am

i have known Huzefa Kapasi (Brie) for 17 years now starting from the Sulekha days. I am troubled by the fact that he should wish to end our friendship over his suspicion that i have been heckling him or baiting him using another handle (your handle). Would you be ok having a conversation--any conversation about anything--with me.

As we all know it is very difficult for two handles to have an extended conversation with each other, without giving the game away, if both handles belong to the same person.

we can talk about books, music, girls, anything. please help me in putting this controversy to a rest. let us restore Huzefa's faith and belief in humanity.

Back to top Go down

[Veeu] Empty Re: [Veeu]

Post by swapna Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:47 am

Rashmun wrote:i have known Huzefa Kapasi (Brie) for 17 years now starting from the Sulekha days.ex I am troubled by the fact that he should wish to end our friendship over his suspicion that i have been heckling him or baiting him using another handle (your handle). Would you be ok having a conversation--any conversation about anything--with me.

As we all know it is very difficult for two handles to have an extended conversation with each other, without giving the game away, if both handles belong to the same person.

we can talk about books, music, girls, anything. please help me in putting this controversy to a rest. let us restore Huzefa's faith and belief in humanity.
the conversation you propose is a formula for disappointment. GaNDoofa Fcukazi, aka Bimaru Brie, has never had any faith in humanity; he has faith only in liquor and fodder.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:33 am

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i have known Huzefa Kapasi (Brie) for 17 years now starting from the Sulekha days.ex I am troubled by the fact that he should wish to end our friendship over his suspicion that i have been heckling him or baiting him using another handle (your handle). Would you be ok having a conversation--any conversation about anything--with me.

the conversation you propose is a formula for disappointment. GaNDoofa Fcukazi, aka Bimaru Brie, has never had any faith in humanity; he has faith only in liquor and fodder.
 And flimflam/swapna is a fucking shining example of humanity.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:15 am

Rashmun wrote:i have known Huzefa Kapasi (Brie) for 17 years now starting from the Sulekha days. I am troubled by the fact that he should wish to end our friendship over his suspicion that i have been heckling him or baiting him using another handle (your handle). Would you be ok having a conversation--any conversation about anything--with me.

it is a fool's errand. he is just playing you. he has made it very clear that he values BK more than you. if he ignores you, you do the same.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:35 am

Veeu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i have known Huzefa Kapasi (Brie) for 17 years now starting from the Sulekha days. I am troubled by the fact that he should wish to end our friendship over his suspicion that i have been heckling him or baiting him using another handle (your handle). Would you be ok having a conversation--any conversation about anything--with me.

it is a fool's errand. he is just playing you. he has made it very clear that he values BK more than you. if he ignores you, you do the same.

he is welcome to value BK more than me. I have no grudge against him on account of that. My only concern is that he should not believe i have been heckling or baiting him using your handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:

he is welcome to value BK more than me. I have no grudge against him on account of that. My only concern is that he should not believe i have been heckling or baiting him using your handle.

whether he admits it or not, he knows that we are two different people. look at the OMG thread. he answers in ALL CAPS red letters when he thinks it is you and normal letters for me.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Veeu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:

whether he admits it or not, he knows that we are two different people. look at the OMG thread. he answers in ALL CAPS red letters when he thinks it is you and normal letters for me.

good point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down