Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retort to Rasmunn in Facebook. Rasmun, do u post in FB?

2 posters

Go down

Retort to Rasmunn in Facebook. Rasmun, do u post in FB? Empty Retort to Rasmunn in Facebook. Rasmun, do u post in FB?

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:20 pm

I travelled in an Auto in Bengaluru yesterday from Jayanagar to Banashankari. Just picked a casual discussion with the Auto driver about his business. He said that the Hindi speaking people in Bengaluru try to boss over him and they don't try to talk a bit of Kannada , rather expect him to speak in Hindi.

He told me with utmost confidence that Hindi is not the national language and he had argued with another passenger that Hindi is just a language like many others. He said , for him Kannada is the local or National language.

He said, he feels like filing an RTI application to get a confirmation to show it to people who say Hindi is National language that it isnt.

I felt very happy at his logical reasoning. Time for well educated people to think on the same lines.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Retort to Rasmunn in Facebook. Rasmun, do u post in FB? Empty Re: Retort to Rasmunn in Facebook. Rasmun, do u post in FB?

Post by southindian Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:40 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I travelled in an Auto in Bengaluru yesterday from Jayanagar to Banashankari. Just picked a casual discussion with the Auto driver about his business. He said that the Hindi speaking people in Bengaluru try to boss over him and they don't try to talk a bit of Kannada , rather expect him to speak in Hindi.

He told me with utmost confidence that Hindi is not the national language and he had argued with another passenger that Hindi is just a language like many others. He said , for him Kannada is the local or National language.

He said, he feels like filing an RTI application to get a confirmation to show it to people who say Hindi is National language that it isnt.

I felt very happy at his logical reasoning. Time for well educated people to think on the same lines.
Oh Boy! I traveled in the same auto later in the day and he said he was not given fare by a Tamlish ptetending to be Indian.

What a coincidence KV. Can you not do this next time... and pay full fare in Indian Rupees that you carry in India.

Thanks
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down