Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AP Capital inauguration conundrum

+4
Propagandhi711
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AP Capital inauguration conundrum - Page 2 Empty Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

VruksHo rakshathi rakshithaha! ten million trees swAhA-ya!

CBN is giving you chance to hug trees in Amaravati - 40% of the land in Amaravati will be set aside for green areas.

However, restrict your tree-love to just hugging. If you prostrate in front of them or do a pooja, your Sikular buddies will be mad at you and cleanse themselves by attending an iftar party.
Hmmm.. trying to cover up idiocy of Vruksha-Bhakshak/Vruksha-Bakasura? Actually, Nizam-CBN suits him better, as he is trying to emulate/compete with Nizam with his attempts to build the capital err his empire with the sweat and blood of Andhra people.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

AP Capital inauguration conundrum - Page 2 Empty Re: AP Capital inauguration conundrum

Post by truthbetold Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Cd
You are the biggest revisionist in the history of andhra pradesh. It is not even an year from the massive protests of andhra people and you started saying people did not protest. If you did not see the intense protest in every corner of andhra pradesh in 2013 and 2014, you are the dumbest and stupidest observer in ap history. We talked about it on this forum. It was peaceful, leaderless, most widely participated protest in the history of andhra pradesh after independence.

Stop lying.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:16 pm

truthbetold wrote:Cd
You are the biggest revisionist in the history of andhra pradesh. It is not even an year from the massive protests of andhra people and you started saying people did not protest. If you did not see the intense protest in every corner of andhra pradesh in 2013 and 2014, you are the dumbest and stupidest observer in ap history. We talked about it on this forum. It was peaceful,  leaderless, most widely participated protest in the history of andhra pradesh after independence.

Stop lying.
Once again, proof please..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Cd

Proof of what? Go back and count the number of people who participated in ap protests. I did. I posted something to that effect on this forum.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:37 pm

Proof of what? Go back and count the number of people who participated in ap protests. I did. I posted something to that effect on this forum.
TBT, This is what I found

2013:
-----
On 22 January, 4,673 active advocates practising in the 38 courts across Vishakapatnam district abstained from work as per the call given by the bar association took out a protest rally carrying placards asking the Central government to maintain status quo in the state.[46]

On 25 January, Students and teachers of unaided schools and colleges took out rallies in Kadapa and Anantapur demanding a categorical announcement from the central government that the state will not be bifurcated.[47] They also laid siege to Hindupur MP Nimmala Kistappa and demanded his resignation. Advocates staged protested at Kurnool and Anantapur by boycotting courts. Members of Kurnool Bar Association and Anantapur Bar Associations took out rallies in protest against proposals of separate Telangana state.[15]

On June 2013, Samaikyandhra JAC activists protesting BJP's stand on the state division issue were attacked by BJP activists, when they tried to enter a meeting at the townhall in Nellore.[50]
APNGOs Association have called for bandh (general strike) in seemandhra on 13 February 2014 in protesting against the introduction of Telangana Bill in parliament.[104] The general strike has crippled normal life in the Rayalaseema and Coastal regions of Andhra Pradesh[105]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaikyandhra_Movement#Public_Protests_Aftermath

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm

CD

As I said, intellectual laziness. Go to Sakshi or Eenadu archives and search news items in 2013. Go by district wise details.  You seem to have enough time on your hands, so time is not an excuse.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:40 pm

In building Amaravati, Naidu will hopefully draw the right lessons from the Cyberabad experience and his tenure as CM of united AP. Till now, evidence on this score is not encouraging. Remember that while providing political leadership for the development of Hyderabad-Cyberabad, Naidu, in fact, contributed to the bifurcation of Andhra by allowing the benefits of that urban development to be cornered by a favoured few.

Imagine this: If in his previous tenure, Naidu had not concentrated all power in himself but had shared it with leaders from Telangana, like K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR), making KCR deputy CM, if he had not allowed his own Kamma community to appropriate a disproportionate share of the benefits of Cyberabad’s development; if he had paid as much attention to Telangana’s development as he had to his own business interests, the demand for a separate Telangana would never have been revived by KCR.

In administering the new state of AP and building Amaravati, Naidu has already been charged of favouring the Kamma community and isolating the Reddys. It would be in his and the state’s interests that he come clean on such charges. In the emerging Kamma-Reddy animosity in AP, lies the seed of the demand for a Rayalaseema state. Naidu should rise above his own caste and reach out to all, if new AP has to really be a new AP.

Naidu has also succumbed to a common affliction of most political parties — barring the BJP and the Communist parties — namely, family rule. His promotion of his son, Lokesh, does not augur well for the future of not just the TDP but of new AP, symbolised by the idea of a “people’s capital” — mana (our) Amaravati.
http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/a-21st-century-indian-city/

Vakavaka's favorite leader JP described  capital celebrations extravaganza as "operation successful patient died" and criticized CBN for the 100s of crores of unnecessary expenditure ( foreign travel, Benz cars, helicopter arrangements for ministers) incurred thus far in the name capital selection process.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:49 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

As I said, intellectual laziness. Go to Sakshi or Eenadu archives and search news items in 2013. Go by district wise details.  You seem to have enough time on your hands, so time is not an excuse.
In other words, you did a feku, throw against the wall and see if it sticks.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:26 pm

Andhra Pradesh was the first state to be formed on a linguistic basis, but it was bifurcated as a result of uneven development. This was the reason for the Telangana movement. Even during the bifurcation, the main debate was around Hyderabad. You agreed that due to the concentration of all development in Hyderabad, the other regions of the state lost out and remained backward. You said that such a thing will not happen in our new state. You even announced that you will develop all the 13 districts of the state equally.

The discussion about the location of the new state’s capital was always nominal. The opinions of the Rayalaseema people were not taken into consideration. Everything was done almost unilaterally and Amaravati was declared our capital. At least afterwards, you should have announced a “master plan” for the development of Rayalaseema. Your interest in the plans for Rayalaseema was minuscule in comparison to Amaravati. There was only a routine propaganda development campaign for the region. Nothing was definitive. When the new capital was announced, you promised us that you would decentralise development in the backward areas. But in reality, this hasn’t materialised. It looks like you have forgotten the Sribagh pact, according to which if the capital was to be located in coastal Andhra, the high court must be in Rayalaseema. Could you please tell me with what enthusiasm should I come to the foundation ceremony of the capital?
You had wished for the capital to be in Amaravati, and it is here now. If only you focused on the development of the backward regions of Rayalaseema, North Andhra and Palnatiseema, people here wouldn’t have been discontented. You have prioritised the construction of a world-class capital over the development of regions which for generations were suffering from famine and drought. You are preparing to pour thousands of crores of rupees into building this capital. You should have planned for development in Rayalaseema, north Andhra and Palnadu – the underdeveloped regions of our state. In Amaravati, you even brought experts from other nations for planning. A plan of execution should have been announced for Rayalaseema with a special package and an annual budget. No such thing was done.

Projects like the Handri-Neeva, Galeru, Nagari, Telugu Ganga and Tungabhadhra parallel canals have been pending for decades, and funds have been sprinkled over these like droplets of water. Rs 1300 crore was spent on the Pattiseema project, and it has been completed at lightening speed. We were told Pattiseeema was being built for Rayalaseema. We were also told that the water will remain in Srisailam due to this project. But such government orders were never issued.

The situation at Sri Padmavati women’s medical college in Tirupati is a classic case of the discrimination of the AP government against Rayalaseema. Government Order 120 was used to remove zonal reservations that were mandated for the students from Rayalaseema. Severe injustice has been committed against the students of the region. Even the courts said that it was unconstitutional, but the government didn’t step back. Just in this one year, over 90 girl students have lost their MBBS seats.
http://thewire.in/2015/10/22/why-one-rayalseema-legislator-stayed-away-from-the-inauguration-of-andhras-capital-13812/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Dr. Geyanand is a cpm supported MLC. He is probably also a supporter of cd's leader jagan.

How desperate can you get?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:14 pm

truthbetold wrote:Dr. Geyanand is a cpm supported MLC. He is probably also a supporter of cd's leader jagan.

That's right, criticism of CBN is getting desperate. What's next, Sanjay Baru is a congress guy? I see that you've been sidestepping each and every point and trying hard to deflect the truth.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:38 pm

GUNTUR:  In Malkapuram village of Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district, nearly five acres of ready-to-harvest sugar cane crop was mysteriously burnt on the night that fell after a grand foundation stone ceremony for the state's new capital Amaravati.

Chandrasekhar Rao, whose land falls under the earmarked Capital Region, suspects that it is linked to the fact that he did not agree to give his land under the land pooling scheme.

"The previous evening, the crop looked ready to harvest. Next morning, it was all burnt. I did not give my land for the capital. Those who gave, my neighbours, their lands are untouched by the fire," he says.
http://www.ndtv.com/andhra-pradesh-news/green-hurdles-for-amaravati-arm-twisting-tactics-being-used-allege-activists-1237452

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:52 pm

So, are Jagan and his sister going to the farm to do paramarsa and odarpu for the dead sugar cane?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:35 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Dr. Geyanand is a cpm supported MLC. He is probably also a supporter of cd's leader jagan.

That's right, criticism of CBN is getting desperate. What's next, Sanjay Baru is a congress guy? I see that you've been sidestepping each and every point and trying hard to deflect the truth.

Cd
I answered all your questions. However, I cannot satiate your jealous rage.

Make a cogent argument and I will respond. Weekends are best for me.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:30 pm

You call it a repeat of the “Hyderabad mistake”...

Chandrababu Naidu is doing exactly what he did in Hyderabad, putting all eggs in one basket. AP has a 1,000 km coastline, mighty rivers such as the Krishna and Godavari, mineral wealth in Rayalaseema. Instead of building 10-15 small cities, the government is building one massive urban centre envisioning massive migration. This is a silly notion of development indicating that only the place where rulers live is important, others are inconsequential.

How do you assess the Naidu government’s performance?

The state government has been reduced to jamborees. The first was the Godavari pushkarams, then the inconsequential Pattiseema irrigation scheme, after that the Amaravati foundation-laying ceremony. All these are politically driven programmes to give the imp­ression that something dramatic is happening. It is mere event management and headline-grabbing.
http://www.outlookindia.com/article/just-event-management/295737

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:52 pm

CD

Jagan is paying good money to including The HINDU, Times of India, and Outlook as no one outside YSRP reads sakshi.

Read the last paragraph. Does that kind of meaningless criticism mean anything? Just like your criticism of Modi's efforts to increase india's profile around the world. Your type of jealous losers complain about his efforts refusing to see the improvement in Indian investment climate and the FDI coming into India.

Any idiot who does not realize the improtance of Pattiseema , should not write about Andhra Pradesh. That kind of journalism is based on ignorance or written for personal reward (paid journalism).

Neither Naidu nor Modi can solve Indian people's problems in one year. Frankly they cannot solve them in 10 years. But they are certainly working hard to put the train on tracks so that 2 or 3 decades later majority of Indians will have a decent living standard.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:01 pm

TBT - you are a moron of highest order and lack original thinking. Only idiots like you think andhra needs a Hyderabad. Btw, that criticism came from Jayaprakash Narayan, not outlook. For all your chest thumping and CBN's ass kissing, you still haven't made single logical argument. Go ask the farmers in Krishna , they will tell you why pattiseema is not a viable project

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:13 pm

CD

increasing your levels of abuse does not make your nonsense any more sensible.

As I said before, your inability to accept the fact that India is changing and you and jagan do not have a chance to take a cut is bothering you and jagan.

Give me a list of your criticisms and I will respond.

Everyone on this forum knows who is the stooge of corrupt Jagan and who supports corrupt and incompetent UPA.

Take a drink or two and settle down. Jealously eats your insides like ulcer.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:26 pm

truthbetold wrote:CD

increasing your levels of abuse does not make your nonsense any more sensible.  

As I said before, your inability to accept the fact that India is changing and you and jagan do not have a chance to take a cut is bothering you and jagan.

Give me a list of your criticisms and I will respond.

Everyone on this forum knows who is the stooge of corrupt Jagan and who supports corrupt and incompetent UPA.  

Take a drink or two and settle down.  Jealously eats your insides like ulcer.

You've completely lost it. Any news item criticizing CBN's idiocy is a paid article by Jagan per you. That tells us that you've turned into CBN Bhakh or invested heavily in capital area

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Cd

it would expose the hollowness of your arguments if you acknowledge paid journalism. There is no evidence of cbn distributing favors for anyone to be his bakta. But everyone of jagans mps and mlas are partners in his crimes. Just check the cbi cases. Every major project of ysr govt turned out to be a vehicle of corruption for jagan's sake.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:51 pm

it would expose the hollowness of your arguments if you acknowledge paid journalism.  There is no evidence of cbn distributing favors for anyone to be his bakta. But everyone of jagans mps and mlas are partners in his crimes. Just check the cbi cases. Every major project of ysr govt turned out to be a vehicle of corruption for jagan's sake.

Hmmm.. spoken like a true Bhakth. I won't blame you, swami dhramam; you got to do what you got to do.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Has Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu failed to learn lessons from the history and committing the same mistake with Amaravathi capital, which may fuel yet another 'separatist movement' in AP?

Strong arguments are being put forth by various sections which point out that Naidu has been going for ‘too much cenrtralisation of development activities’ in new capital Amaravathi at the cost of other Seemandhra districts.

They argue that Naidu committed the same mistake during his earlier stint as CM of Undivided AP for nine years from 1995 to 2004 by concentrating entire development activities in Hyderabad by bringing Hitec city, IT corridor, Indian School of Business, IIIT-Hyderabad and what not.

When AP was bifurcated and Hyderabad capital city went to Telangana, the residuary AP was left with nothing and had to begin the journey from the scratch again.

Despite knowing and experiencing this fully, Naidu seems to be  going for total centralization of development activities in Amaravathi by setting up everything under the sun right from all government buildings, High Court to all the industries only there.

With this, people in remaining 10 districts are being felt totally neglected prompting ‘separatist movement thoughts’ in their mind as was witnessed in the case of Telangana movement earlier.
http://www.greatandhra.com/politics/gossip/naidus-amaravathi-policy-feared-to-fuel-separatist-movement-in-ap-again-70237.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Amaravati: The World Bank’s inspection panel, on the request of farmers and land owners of Amaravati capital city area, has decided to inspect the city before approving the US$ 715 million project proposal.

The panel chairman, Gonzalo Castro De La Mata, stated that, “On May 25, 2017, the panel received a request for inspection sent by landowners from the area proposed for the construction of the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati. The request for inspection concerns the World Bank’s proposed Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project in India, which is scheduled to be approved by the Board in October 5, 2017”.
The farmers noted that some of the proposed project activities will be implemented on lands assembled under the LPS. They claimed that many landowners and farmers were intimidated and coerced to participate in the LPS. They stated that farmers who had declined to join the LPS would be forced to either pool their land under the LPS or their land would be acquired by the government under the Land Acquisition Act. In their view, neither option provides adequate compensation to restore livelihoods or purchase comparable replacement land.
https://telanganatoday.com/world-bank-panel-visit-amaravati

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:30 pm

The fund constraints apart, issues involved in the capital designs slowed down the project. The government entrusted the Maki and Associates, a Japanese architectural firm, to prepare the capital’s concept design.

Later, its designs were scrapped and Foster Plus Partners of the UK was roped in for the same job. The government seemingly failed to inch ahead of the designs since Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid a foundation stone for the capital project at Uddandarayapalem two years ago.

The hiccups bring to the fore the question whether the dream capital will become a reality by 2019 elections. TDP MP JC Diwakar Reddy at a rally attended by the CM in his native Anantapur recently stated, “It is unlikely that the capital is built before the elections and it will never come up if Naidu’s hands are not strengthened in the next elections.” It just sums up the government’s mood.
http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/News-Analysis/2017-07-08/Chandrababu-Naidus-rant-against-invisible-enemy/311096

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Comrade, time to rant about Naidu now?

On a different note, I wonder why TBT  disappeared.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:21 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
The fund constraints apart, issues involved in the capital designs slowed down the project. The government entrusted the Maki and Associates, a Japanese architectural firm, to prepare the capital’s concept design.

Later, its designs were scrapped and Foster Plus Partners of the UK was roped in for the same job. The government seemingly failed to inch ahead of the designs since Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid a foundation stone for the capital project at Uddandarayapalem two years ago.

The hiccups bring to the fore the question whether the dream capital will become a reality by 2019 elections. TDP MP JC Diwakar Reddy at a rally attended by the CM in his native Anantapur recently stated, “It is unlikely that the capital is built before the elections and it will never come up if Naidu’s hands are not strengthened in the next elections.” It just sums up the government’s mood.
http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/News-Analysis/2017-07-08/Chandrababu-Naidus-rant-against-invisible-enemy/311096
Your friend Jagan must be happy. He and his sister are making a lot of noise recently. I read that the farmers in question are bribed by Jagan.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2