Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Afghan woman stone to death for adultery

+2
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

Afghan woman stone to death for adultery Empty Afghan woman stone to death for adultery

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:03 am

.....Now this is what I call Intolerance

Of course, our Hindu-Hating Secularists will instead comment "intelligently" about Modi, RSS, foreign country, etc...avoiding any criticism of their Ummah brethren.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Afghan woman stone to death for adultery Empty Re: Afghan woman stone to death for adultery

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:30 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:.....Now this is what I call Intolerance

Of course, our Hindu-Hating Secularists will instead comment "intelligently" about Modi, RSS, foreign country, etc...avoiding any criticism of their Ummah brethren.

Oh this is where cretins like you are determined to drag India to, so stop feeling superior to those folks Upps Aunty. You and they are no different.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Afghan woman stone to death for adultery Empty Re: Afghan woman stone to death for adultery

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Oh this is where cretins like you are determined to drag India to, so stop feeling superior to those folks Upps Aunty. You and they are no different.

You are very clever!

However, the woman did something that her religion objects to. So, mullahs exacted pieceful punishment. If a monomaniac kills a cow in a state where it is banned, barbecues the meat and distributes to others, Sikular junkies will ignore the illegal act and throw crap at Chaddies. I hope you see your fukular bias!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:34 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

You are very clever!

However, the woman did something that her religion objects to. So, mullahs exacted pieceful punishment. If a monomaniac kills a cow in a state where it is banned, barbecues the meat and distributes to others, Sikular junkies will ignore the illegal act and throw crap at Chaddies. I hope you see your fukular bias!

So you agree that whenever a law is broken, it is not the constitutional rule of law that should prevail - as in any civilized society - but the law of the mobs, led by clerics. This is why I said that those Afghan killers and you chaddis are brothers under the (fore)skin.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:15 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

You are very clever!

So you agree that whenever a law is broken, it is not the constitutional rule of law that should prevail - as in any civilized society - but the law of the mobs, led by clerics. This is why I said that those Afghan killers and you chaddis are brothers under the (fore)skin.

It is quite a surprise  to see someone remembering the constitutional rule of law.
Makes one wonder, why such folks forget the same constitutional rule of law when the following incidents happened.

a) 500,000 Hindus were displaced, with thousands raped, killed and forcibly converted in J&K in 1980/90's
b) When a Christian Professor's Hand was cut, because he set some question paper that asked questions about Muslims
c) When a Muslim woman writer was refused permission to print her book and sent out of a state, because it exposed Political Islamists policies to exterminate Hindus 
d) When innocent Hindus were massacred in Kerala (Marad) for no fault of their own ?
e) When innocent Hindus have bee displaced by intimidation and violence in Bengal (Village after Village?)
f) When Muslim women were splashed with acid attacks for wearing Jeans in J&K ?
g) When innocent Non-Muslim bystanders near Mosques were attacked after Friday prayers (in Mumbai and Hyderabad), because of random events happening in the world like Iraq War OR videos /pictures about Muslims prophets ?
h) When repeatedly Muslim terrorists would single out Non Muslims to kill during terrorists attacks
i) When Muslim preachers openly ridicule Hindu religion ?
j) When a compartment full of Hindu pilgrims were torched and burnt alive because a vendor had an altercation with one member in the railway station ?
k) When the PM of a country openly stated in an un-constitutional manner that Muslims are first right to natural resources ?
l) When Non-Muslims from North-east were threatened throughout India, because of something that happened in Myanmar ?
m) Kerala extending special privileges to  ONLY those Hindus who converted out of Hinduism?

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:41 am

Sure Rawmotions, citing previous breakdowns of the rule of law is a logical and compelling way to justify today's lynchings. I'm sure those pious Afghan patriots who were throwing rocks at that woman will similarly cite historic precedents for their actions. Identical viewpoints, identical defences. Good going!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:03 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Sure Rawmotions, citing previous breakdowns of the rule of law is a logical and compelling way to justify today's lynchings. 
>>>No, it is not a justification (an acceptable one anyway), but why is it okay for the intelligentsia to protest a current wrong and not prior wrongs as the ones cited by RE in his post? In other words, why should they not be called on their hypocrisy? This is a genuine question.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:21 am

uppu, whom did she stone to death?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:36 am

swapna wrote:

uppu, whom did she stone to death?

FF: when will you trace all pieceful stone-age techniques of Semitic faiths to the Bible?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down