Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women to be allowed in Sabarimala temple

2 posters

Go down

Women to be allowed in Sabarimala temple Empty Women to be allowed in Sabarimala temple

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:32 am

....Travancore Devaswom Board President, Prayar Gopalakrishnan, has stoked up a controversy by saying that women will be allowed to enter the famous Sabarimala Temple only when 'a machine is invented to scan if it is the right time for a women to enter the temple.'

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Women to be allowed in Sabarimala temple Empty Re: Women to be allowed in Sabarimala temple

Post by swapna Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:04 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....Travancore Devaswom Board President, Prayar Gopalakrishnan, has stoked up a controversy by saying that women will be allowed to enter the famous Sabarimala Temple only when 'a machine is invented to scan if it is the right time for a women to enter the temple.'
such a machine has already been invented, and is called the uppusaamy l.e.d. (liquid emissions detector). its extraordinary effectiveness and accuracy arise from the olfactory abilities that c.e.o. uppusaamy gowNDer developed and honed while sniffing sulekha and such for the presence of women of various caashTus. the gowNDer has even calibrated the strength and quality of the tingling he feels in his divining rod to sub-castes.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Women to be allowed in Sabarimala temple Empty Re: Women to be allowed in Sabarimala temple

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:44 pm

swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

such a machine has already been invented, and is called the uppusaamy l.e.d. (liquid emissions detector). its extraordinary effectiveness and accuracy arise from the olfactory abilities that c.e.o. uppusaamy gowNDer developed and honed while sniffing sulekha and such for the presence of women of various caashTus. the gowNDer has even calibrated the strength and quality of the tingling he feels in his divining rod to sub-castes.

i thought i had kept it as a secret till i could patent it. looks like i need to start producing it.

Actually, it will be really a good development if it can predict the onset 2 to 3 days ahead, so that women can plan ahead.

Thanks a lot (desi style).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down