Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sundar Pichai on Intolerance in Amrika

2 posters

Go down

Sundar Pichai on Intolerance in Amrika Empty Sundar Pichai on Intolerance in Amrika

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:00 am

....hahaha... He should make a point by "returning" his CEO title, and that sure will create a real ripple.

I am 100% sure that his "Tolerance" is business-centric and This Tambrahm will be thankful to Trump privately. After all, I have seen VERY few Tambrahms really secular in Max sense (I am not convinced Max is really 100% purely tolerant in Private).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Sundar Pichai on Intolerance in Amrika Empty Re: Sundar Pichai on Intolerance in Amrika

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:26 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....hahaha... He should make a point by "returning" his CEO title, and that sure will create a real ripple.

I am 100% sure that his "Tolerance" is business-centric and This Tambrahm will be thankful to Trump privately.  After all, I have seen VERY few Tambrahms really secular in Max sense (I am not convinced Max is really 100% purely tolerant in Private).

stated with such authority! not true.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Sundar Pichai on Intolerance in Amrika Empty Re: Sundar Pichai on Intolerance in Amrika

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:39 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I am 100% sure that his "Tolerance" is business-centric and This Tambrahm will be thankful to Trump privately.  After all, I have seen VERY few Tambrahms really secular in Max sense (I am not convinced Max is really 100% purely tolerant in Private).

stated with such authority! not true.

Hey... what can I say... I am a mind reader - through the net....Wink

Regarding Pichai - all one knows is his words and not his life or actions in private life. In my view Swamy is secular as he even let his daughter marry a muslim - now that is one of the toughest to do. More difficult than one marrying a muslim himself/herself. This is the true and ultimate test of one's secularism. A universal secularism test for anyone of any religion.

Secularism is nothing but not forcing ones religious practices/beliefs outside of their bedroom, birth and death. Perhaps, most of us practice here - including you and me; but, when a few groups impose their beliefs on others across one's daily life I criticize openly, bluntly, and without mincing words - be it the Kullas or the Nickerwalas with equal intensity -and now that is real unbias. on SuCH, only Carvaka criticized both equally to some extent. The rest are all one-sided fashion critics.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:46 am

I'm not questioning your assertions about me but something you stated as fact about pichai. (See what I bolded)
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:52 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I'm not questioning your assertions about me but something you stated as fact about pichai. (See what I bolded)

ok if you prefer political correctness, substitute with the word "very likely" in a typical journal article style.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:40 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I'm not questioning your assertions about me but something you stated as fact about pichai. (See what I bolded)

ok if you prefer political correctness, substitute with the word "very likely"  in a typical journal article style.

i am saying you are flat out wrong.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

ok if you prefer political correctness, substitute with the word "very likely"  in a typical journal article style.

i am saying you are flat out wrong.

Let me guess - no say with authority - he is related to you.

So... ? Ask any of my friends or relatives. They will be surprised if you tell them I am a Chaddi.

Besides, Pichai wrote on behalf of his global company - does not mean it reflects his deep personal belief. i bet he never walked through thousand lights area after 8 PM....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down