Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lenj

Go down

lenj Empty lenj

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:00 pm

... today was satisfying.

1 egg, scrambled, mixed with chopped red, orange, and yellow bell peppers. dash of salt and black pepper. Topped with avocado chunks. Ate that mix in lettuce wraps.

i don't think most would like this, but i loved the crunchiness and the mix of natural flavors.

Back to top Go down

lenj Empty Re: lenj

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:47 am

similar lunch today.

2 boiled eggs salad. lighly sauted with salt and black pepper: chopped red onions, red/yellow/orange bell peppers, chopped baby spinach. added chopped raspberries, blackberries and cherries. Topped with chopped lettuce. forgot to dump avoados, but was running late in the morning.

In case it's not clear. I bought all this stuff from costco. and now scrambling to finish it.

Yesterday was avocado wrapped in lettuce. yep.

dinner yesterday - moong daal with baby spinach.
dinner dby - chicken with baby spinach.
dinner 2dby - tortilla wraps with black bean patties, lettuce, etc etc (a huge tortillas bag too bought from costco)
that baby spinach bag is goddam HUGE.

breakfasts and snacks last 2-3 days - bananas, apples, pears. Yep, big boxes from costco.

*never again*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:35 pm

5-cheese tortellini with basil tomato sauce. and lightly sautéed in italian herbs and garlic salt: chopped red/yellow/orange bell peppers, red onions and spinach!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:5-cheese tortellini with basil tomato sauce. and lightly sautéed in italian herbs and garlic salt: chopped red/yellow/orange bell peppers, red onions and spinach!!!!

good for the intestines and that reminds me; whatever happened to our resident chow connoisseur, the 'lunch mademoiselle' ? no bites in long time Question

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down