Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have Instincts that Transcend Gender and Society

Go down

I have Instincts that Transcend Gender and Society Empty I have Instincts that Transcend Gender and Society

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:22 am

http://www.answers.com/article/1337689/what-do-your-instinctual-preferences-say-about-you?

WOW! You have Instincts that Transcend Gender and Society!

Wow! You may not know it yet, but your instincts are as primal as they come. Your preferences are made on a personal basis, completely outside of society's influence. YOU are your OWN biggest influence! Your instinctual preferences outline you as a unique person whose instincts cannot be defined as either masculine or feminine. Your preferences are made based on a long history of independence and thinking outside the box. Though many of the terms and ideals associated with gender are only in place because society upholds them, your preferences come from a much deeper place that transcends gender identification or social norms. You are you - regardless of any labels, preferences, or instinctual urges. Did we get it right? Let us know below!

Back to top Go down