Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The indictment : Jerry Sandusky

4 posters

Go down

The indictment : Jerry Sandusky Empty The indictment : Jerry Sandusky

Post by Impedimenta Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:13 am

Regardless of my opinion of the school and the talent it offers the children, I read the grand jury report and felt yucky!

I feel so sorry and so so sad and pray for the victims in this. As for someone who goes to school there, she too read the report yesterday and was horrified. she wanted to puke, she said. She is having to deal with the humiliation of her classmates. while feeling sad for the victims, her world is crumbling and I want all to be made right, somehow. just not fair.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111110/NEWS07/111100541/The-indictment-What-the-grand-jury-alleges-in-Penn-State-sex-abuse-case-involving-Jerry-Sandusky?odyssey=tab%7Cmostpopular%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

Joe patereno needs to understand how much he has been responsible for this. by burying his head in the sand and pretending that the abuse was not going on....

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

The indictment : Jerry Sandusky Empty Re: The indictment : Jerry Sandusky

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Impedimenta wrote:Regardless of my opinion of the school and the talent it offers the children, I read the grand jury report and felt yucky!

I feel so sorry and so so sad and pray for the victims in this. As for someone who goes to school there, she too read the report yesterday and was horrified. she wanted to puke, she said. She is having to deal with the humiliation of her classmates. while feeling sad for the victims, her world is crumbling and I want all to be made right, somehow. just not fair.

awwww....give her a lollipop?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:52 pm

lollipop? whose ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 am

fuck that mofo! The indictment and the pattern of abuse; if found guilty - he needs to go to jail for a long long time and get a friendly visit from bubba evwwryday...

College tradition and image be damned! And rightfully so! Folks graduating from penn state will still find jobs; for them -- this too shall pass; those victims should get justice - finally.

Some fanatic support notwithstanding - JoePa should've retired long ago - this can't be construed as a momentary lapse of sound judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:55 pm

did not realize the guy is 84...geez...this country is run by oldies.... looks like life starts at 50...till 50 they work for others, and after getting laid off, they start their real independent life at 50.

none of these guys, unfortunately, will spend much time bcz of their age.

I strongly believe the Athletic Director and the VP - finance should be hanged as they are the ones who covered up the whole thing. I am sure the prez was told and he - as every admin - made protecting his own ass/position and his fellow cronies his top priority...

(The root cause of this country's problems - the universities also operate the same way as corporations since the 90s).

Throw them ALL in jail - ALL.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down