Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the US military obey Trump if he becomes President ?

4 posters

Go down

Should the US military obey Trump if he becomes President ? Empty Should the US military obey Trump if he becomes President ?

Post by ashdoc Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:00 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/US-military-will-not-obey-Trump-Former-CIA-chief/articleshow/51217662.cms

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Should the US military obey Trump if he becomes President ? Empty Re: Should the US military obey Trump if he becomes President ?

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:17 am

What a stupid question?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Should the US military obey Trump if he becomes President ? Empty Re: Should the US military obey Trump if he becomes President ?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:17 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:What a stupid question?
Hey Kayar,
Do you know what Trump thinks of LTTE terrorists and illegal immigrants to the US? When he deports you, where will you go - Jaffna?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:25 pm

I am a citizen.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:37 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I am a citizen.

Then why are you blabbering "My free Tamil Nadu, My ealam, my Commander, etc.." You have an OCI card stamped by the hindians and go to Rameswaram to spread terrorism and act as though you swam across the Palk straight.

Another hypocrite like your Killer Commander Pirabhakaran.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down