Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mil jao...

2 posters

Go down

mil jao...  Empty mil jao...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:18 pm

... milne ke din hai

Back to top Go down

mil jao...  Empty Re: mil jao...

Post by swapna Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:51 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:... milne ke din hai

northpeepals making lot-much "ballroom dancing" and "cabaret dancing" na.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:09 pm

I thought this "lot much" construction was your imagination, until my most recent India trip where I spent a lot of time with northpeepals in a professional setting. There was one guy who used it frequently. I cracked up thinking of your posts here and had a difficult time explaining the reason for my mirth.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:08 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I thought this "lot much" construction was your imagination, until my most recent India trip where I spent a lot of time with northpeepals in a professional setting. There was one guy who used it frequently. I cracked up thinking of your posts here and had a difficult time explaining the reason for my mirth.

No idea what lot-much means. Never heard it being used before. But I understand your mirth lol. I once began giggling when a saw a si man in tank top and blue checkered lungi as I walked down a hallway and he walked out of his place (or was just roaming around). Before that I used to think people just exaggerate or imagine it for making fun of it here. Didn't know it was a stereotype for real lol. He was pretty young too. You usually see older people doing whatever signature stuff a group is generally known for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum