Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Religion are you subconsciously practicing

Go down

Which Religion are you subconsciously practicing  Empty Which Religion are you subconsciously practicing

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:07 am

http://www.answers.com/article/30921279/quiz-which-religion-are-you-subconsciously-practicing

I got Bahá'í... never heard of it

Leading your life to humanity is central to your life, much like the Bahá'í Faith. You tend to abstain from narcotics, alcohol, or any substances that affect the mind and consider human sexuality to be a gift. You believe in abandonment of all prejudice, equality between the sexes, recognition of the common source and essential oneness of the world's great religions; elimination of the extremes of poverty and wealth; universal compulsory education; responsibility of each individual to search independently for truth.

Back to top Go down

Which Religion are you subconsciously practicing  Empty Re: Which Religion are you subconsciously practicing

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:44 am

Same here. Baha'i. It's more like Advaita; universality, oneness of god and all.

Back to top Go down

Which Religion are you subconsciously practicing  Empty Re: Which Religion are you subconsciously practicing

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:40 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:http://www.answers.com/article/30921279/quiz-which-religion-are-you-subconsciously-practicing

I got Bahá'í... never heard of it

Leading your life to humanity is central to your life, much like the Bahá'í Faith. You tend to abstain from narcotics, alcohol, or any substances that affect the mind and consider human sexuality to be a gift. You believe in abandonment of all prejudice, equality between the sexes, recognition of the common source and essential oneness of the world's great religions; elimination of the extremes of poverty and wealth; universal compulsory education; responsibility of each individual to search independently for truth.

They have a temple in Chicago and Delhi.

Guess what...they were and are persecuted by the one and only religion of God. Like parsis they were butchered away from Iran.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:53 am

fuck! i too got bhai. oops, bahai. i thought i was different but we all bleed red. what is this funny religion bahai that i have never heard of - let me google.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down