Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$100 FOR ANYONE...

Go down

$100 FOR ANYONE... Empty $100 FOR ANYONE...

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:33 am

...WHO CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THIS GIBBERISH MEANS:

thank you for justifying such's auto-assessment of your reply as lacking in originality, that it is a mere replica or imitation (of my original idea and form), by definition. and thank you for displaying the dictionary definition. - KAY KAY TEA THOMAS

Back to top Go down

$100 FOR ANYONE... Empty Re: $100 FOR ANYONE...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:59 am

Vee Unkil was pretending to be the system (aka SUCH auto-assessment) when he wrote: "notice 659: reply rejected for lack of originality."

Your response to that seemed to have pleased him much.

I'll take my money in Rupees wonly.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:18 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Vee Unkil was pretending to be the system (aka SUCH auto-assessment) when he wrote: "notice 659: reply rejected for lack of originality."
huh? quaint! what's he smoking?

I'll take my money in Rupees wonly.

gimme your panama co. account #

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:53 am

brie wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Vee Unkil was pretending to be the system (aka SUCH auto-assessment) when he wrote: "notice 659: reply rejected for lack of originality."

Doesn't need to. Hallucinations are often a symptom of dementia. This is what caregivers are advised:

Alzheimer's Society wrote:"If you suspect that a person is hallucinating, try to explain calmly to them what is happening. If they cannot retain this information, repeat it when they are calmer. However, if this is still not possible, there is little point in arguing. Attempting to convince someone that they are mistaken can lead to more distress, for both parties.

Try to stay with the person and offer reassurance. Tell them that what they are sensing is not evident to you, but you want to know what they are experiencing. Listen carefully to what they describe. Could it be that language difficulties can explain what they are reporting? For example, someone might refer to green cushions as 'cabbages'.

Try distracting the person to see if this stops the hallucination."
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:02 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
brie wrote:

Doesn't need to. Hallucinations are often a symptom of dementia. This is what caregivers are advised:

Alzheimer's Society wrote:"If you suspect that a person is hallucinating, try to explain calmly to them what is happening. If they cannot retain this information, repeat it when they are calmer. However, if this is still not possible, there is little point in arguing. Attempting to convince someone that they are mistaken can lead to more distress, for both parties.

Try to stay with the person and offer reassurance. Tell them that what they are sensing is not evident to you, but you want to know what they are experiencing. Listen carefully to what they describe. Could it be that language difficulties can explain what they are reporting? For example, someone might refer to green cushions as 'cabbages'.

Try distracting the person to see if this stops the hallucination."

lolu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum