Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

advice for foreign students in the u.s.

3 posters

Go down

advice for foreign students in the u.s. Empty advice for foreign students in the u.s.

Post by swapna Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:25 am

source: ejmr (economics job market rumors)

for chinese, russian, and indian ph. d. students.

www.econjobrumors.com/topic/it-is-crucial-that-international-students-read-this

swapna

Back to top Go down

advice for foreign students in the u.s. Empty Re: advice for foreign students in the u.s.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:30 am

tearing hair out tearing hair out tearing hair out tearing hair out tearing hair out

either use emjr to discuss sexual habits or learning. we are, by now, attuned to learning sexual habits of white skins and orientals at emjr through you (texas to you). WHY CHANGE TOPIC?

Back to top Go down

advice for foreign students in the u.s. Empty Re: advice for foreign students in the u.s.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:40 am

swapna wrote:source: ejmr (economics job market rumors)

for chinese, russian, and indian ph. d. students.

www.econjobrumors.com/topic/it-is-crucial-that-international-students-read-this

No wonder you are naturally attracted to ejmr and its white skins.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Do you feel the same as the OP ?

Seriously how often you have experienced this, for eg. with indians - smelling? here or even in your home state where it is sweaty, most times.

AFAIK, i understand that it's the westerners, especially those from colder countries, whose habit of just wiping the arse with leftover dried up turd and not bathing everyday made the indians calling them stinky and dirty, during british times.  understandably this habit is rooted in the shivering impact of cold water hitting sensitive skin and  for the same reason, they rarely took showers and such habits die hard even when they were in tropical climates - more psychological and less rational just like Keralites in Delhi calling the locals lazy because they don't wake up at 4 AM. Anyways, that seems to have necessitated the usage of perfume for the westerners those days and that continues even today. If at all anyone should know, it's you, that in Tamil Nadu and in your native Kerala the local culture is to shower 2 or even 3 times a day, unless it's influenced by religion - i don't want to invoke the empact of differences in the body hair density. I can go on and on, but I'd be truly amazed if you're not aware of this.

So I don't get your true motive, and the comments on the OP seems to be valid; the OP irrationally finds fault with folks who apparently do not conform to their habits.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:27 pm

garam_kuta wrote:Do you feel the same as the OP ?

Seriously how often you have experienced this, for eg. with indians - smelling? here or even in your home state where it is sweaty, most times.

AFAIK, i understand that it's the westerners, especially those from colder countries, whose habit of just wiping the arse with leftover dried up turd and not bathing everyday made the indians calling them stinky and dirty, during british times.  understandably this habit is rooted in the shivering impact of cold water hitting sensitive skin and  for the same reason, they rarely took showers and such habits die hard even when they were in tropical climates - more psychological and less rational just like Keralites in Delhi calling the locals lazy because they don't wake up at 4 AM. Anyways, that seems to have necessitated the usage of perfume for the westerners those days and that continues even today. If at all anyone should know, it's you, that in Tamil Nadu and in your native Kerala the local culture is to shower 2 or even 3 times a day, unless it's influenced by religion - i don't want to invoke the empact of differences in the body hair density.  I can go on and on, but I'd be truly amazed if you're not aware of this.

So I don't get your true motive, and the comments on the OP seems to be valid; the OP irrationally finds fault with folks who apparently do not conform to their habits.

Swapie was an Indian just for 22 years and after that he has been hating India. Not even sure he visited India after that.

So it is natural for this wannabe-white to ape the white views. Here is my qostin: If americans expect their personal space of an arm's length to be respected and mostly stay at 1-arm's length away from any non-personal people, why should this body-odor business affect them?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:38 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:Do you feel the same as the OP ?

AFAIK, i understand that it's the westerners, especially those from colder countries, whose habit of just wiping the arse with leftover dried up turd and not bathing everyday made the indians calling them stinky and dirty, during british times.  understandably this habit is rooted in the shivering impact of cold water hitting sensitive skin and  for the same reason, they rarely took showers and such habits die hard even when they were in tropical climates - more psychological and less rational just like Keralites in Delhi calling the locals lazy because they don't wake up at 4 AM. Anyways, that seems to have necessitated the usage of perfume for the westerners those days and that continues even today. If at all anyone should know, it's you, that in Tamil Nadu and in your native Kerala the local culture is to shower 2 or even 3 times a day, unless it's influenced by religion - i don't want to invoke the empact of differences in the body hair density.  I can go on and on, but I'd be truly amazed if you're not aware of this.

Swapie was an Indian just for 22 years and after that he has been hating India. Not even sure he visited India after that.

So it is natural for this wannabe-white to ape the white views. Here is my qostin: If americans expect their personal space of an arm's length to be respected and mostly stay at 1-arm's length away from any non-personal people, why should this body-odor business affect them?

ah... another kakka-asian, eh? Rolling Eyes

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down