Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bastard who killed this horse should be punished......

3 posters

Go down

The bastard who killed this horse should be punished...... Empty The bastard who killed this horse should be punished......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:48 am

......it was a BJP MP and his cronies. This animal doesn't seem to value the life of other animals. I have seen this kind of attitude in India. Disgusting bastards.......

http://deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/200416/police-horse-shaktiman-injured-during-bjp-protest-succumbs-to-injuries.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

The bastard who killed this horse should be punished...... Empty Re: The bastard who killed this horse should be punished......

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:25 pm

Horse is not our mother. Only the cow is.

When a human being was killed on suspicion of keeping beef at home, you shrugged it away as a random incident of violence. But when a horse dies because some veterinarian goofed up on the anesthesia dosage, you blame the BJP. You sir, are a sickular fukular Congi lapdog.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

The bastard who killed this horse should be punished...... Empty Re: The bastard who killed this horse should be punished......

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:49 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Horse is not our mother. Only the cow is.

When a human being was killed on suspicion of keeping beef at home, you shrugged it away as a random incident of violence. But when a horse dies because some veterinarian goofed up on the anesthesia dosage, you blame the BJP. You sir, are a sickular fukular Congi lapdog.

hey MD AWOL for sometime:) welcome back!

dEvarE! Enu mAraiyaa idhu! thAvunu maththE goodcitizennu ishtu divasa paththanE illaa. eevathu ottugE ondhEy time alli oLaghE bandarE, num ayil nanmagA rashmunugE uchididhu bitathallAppa..nimiburu handilgalu nijavAgilu obbarEntha kunithAnE oLLE devvA kaiyO timealli:affraid:

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:29 am

This is unfair. You are behaving like Surjitwala.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:00 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

You can call me whatever names you like, but let me remind you that it is anti-Hindu to exhibit the same grief and outrage over the death of a horse that you might have exhibited over the death of a cow.

And then to blame the BJP for the mistake of some animal-doctor is even more anti-Hindu. It is also anti-national.

So here you are, exposed for the anti-Hindu, anti-national sickular fukular person you are. Your earlier pretenses of being a hyper-patriotic Hindu warrior will not work on this forum any more.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:16 am

garam_kuta wrote:

hey MD AWOL for sometime:) welcome back!

dEvarE! Enu mAraiyaa idhu! thAvunu maththE goodcitizennu ishtu divasa paththanE illaa. eevathu ottugE ondhEy time alli oLaghE bandarE, num ayil nanmagA rashmunugE uchididhu bitathallAppa..nimiburu handilgalu nijavAgilu obbarEntha kunithAnE oLLE devvA kaiyO timealli:affraid:  

lol!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

You can call me whatever names you like, but let me remind you that it is anti-Hindu to exhibit the same grief and outrage over the death of a horse that you might have exhibited over the death of a cow.

And then to blame the BJP for the mistake of some animal-doctor is even more anti-Hindu. It is also anti-national.

So here you are, exposed for the anti-Hindu, anti-national sickular fukular person you are. Your earlier pretenses of being a hyper-patriotic Hindu warrior will not work on this forum any more.
You are wrong about Hindus' attitude toward animals other than cows. Don't expose your ignorance. I blamed the BJP guy not the animal doctor. Get that clear in your Sikular head. I was wrong - you are not like Surjiwala. You are more like Doggy.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:47 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

You are wrong about Hindus' attitude toward animals other than cows. Don't expose your ignorance. I blamed the BJP guy not the animal doctor. Get that clear in your Sikular head. I was wrong - you are not like Surjiwala. You are more like Doggy.

It is very clear to me that you are undermining the sacredness of the holy cow by making such a big issue by flogging a dead horse. How can you equate your mother to a horse?? Shameless man!

Moreover, by targeting the BJP, you are just showing how anti-national and sickular you are. Didn't any horses die in the last 60 years? How come we never heard from you when the Gandhis' killed horses?? Why all this drama only now??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:28 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

It is very clear to me that you are undermining the sacredness of the holy cow by making such a big issue by flogging a dead horse. How can you equate your mother to a horse?? Shameless man!

Moreover, by targeting the BJP, you are just showing how anti-national and sickular you are. Didn't any horses die in the last 60 years? How come we never heard from you when the Gandhis' killed horses?? Why all this drama only now??
I was wrong again. You are not like Doggy. You are like Lakhvi and Hafiz Saed. Your mind is more pieceful than Sikular.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:53 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

I was wrong again. You are not like Doggy. You are like Lakhvi and Hafiz Saed. Your mind is more pieceful than Sikular.
Here is an example of pieceful responses:

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sri-sri-ravi-shankar-sent-peace-message-to-isis-received-photo-of-beheaded-man-1398207?pfrom=home-topstories

Moral of the story: avoid the pieceful! If that doesn't work, read Bhagavadgita and get on with it! :-)

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down