Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India vs China: Some Hard Facts

2 posters

Go down

India vs China: Some Hard Facts Empty India vs China: Some Hard Facts

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:33 pm

India vs China: Some Hard Facts 13077019_1047886181923717_9033696815732986784_n

Back to top Go down

India vs China: Some Hard Facts Empty Re: India vs China: Some Hard Facts

Post by seven Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Hard facts were probably added by some whatsapp message forwarder. And not by Rajan R. 
What he said, on the right, is irreproachable. 
The comparison with China is equally ridiculous. There are other things to be considered if we are to compare China with India. 

Also I was unforgiving about the comparisons cuz you posted it.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:05 pm

seven wrote:Hard facts were probably added by some whatsapp message forwarder. And not by Rajan R. 
The comparison with China is equally ridiculous. There are other things to be considered if we are to compare China with India. 

something dealing with FACTS, oh, puleeej, seven.. need to avoid this as plague. for someone who is so sterile and knows only copy+paste, you expect analysis, criticism, review, comment/remarks..that'd be a miracle.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:20 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
seven wrote:Hard facts were probably added by some whatsapp message forwarder. And not by Rajan R. 

something dealing with FACTS, oh, puleeej, seven.. need to avoid this as plague. for someone who is so sterile and knows only copy+paste, you expect analysis, criticism, review, comment/remarks..that'd be a miracle.
I cannot snap at my aunts n other new-to-Internet crowd for forwarding useless stats on whatsapp. Now I cannot disparage rashmun also for doing the same. Something gotta give.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:27 pm

seven wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

I cannot snap at my aunts n other new-to-Internet crowd for forwarding useless stats on whatsapp. Now I cannot disparage rashmun also for doing the same. Something gotta give.

Oh No! i didn't mean it in that sense. please, bring it on, seven, bring it on! - donate some used bata slippers too, for the treatment. Razz Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:54 pm

seven wrote:Lol
I'll have to borrow them from rashmun himself. I don't wear bata or know anyone who does. 
Swapna maybe? He's from that time, isn't he.

perhaps you missed our donation drive Laughing

see our douchemun in blue, acting up against brie, in red at 0:22

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down