Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so , who is b_A ?

4 posters

Go down

so , who is b_A ? Empty so , who is b_A ?

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 04, 2016 9:51 am

almost everybody that i've spoken with or read in coffehouse seem to think that he has a more popular/longer-in-use handle in sulekha days and now in coffeehouse . who might that be ?
watch this space .

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

so , who is b_A ? Empty Re: so , who is b_A ?

Post by southindian Wed May 04, 2016 10:15 am

garam-kuta wrote:almost everybody that i've spoken with or read in coffehouse seem to think that he has a more popular/longer-in-use handle in sulekha days and now in coffeehouse . who might that be   ?
watch this space .
Did you check with Upadhyay?

He knows everything so , who is b_A ? Icon_wink
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 04, 2016 1:37 pm

now let's check the info that we have on him .
he is a gult or at least he wanted people to think that he is a gult .
if you read some of his posts , he goes out of his way to mention his gulti-ness. and that makes me a little suspicious. anybody can pretend to be anybody in this jungle called coffeehouse . i pretended to be a tamizhan , till the ever-vigilant kuta_garamiah and saamiyaar joined hands to corner me and administer some tamizh tests and prove that i really don't know any tamizh .
did any of the gult people of coffeehouse similarly test the gulti-ness of b_A ? i don't think so . it looks like they simply accepted that he is a gult and didn't vet his gulti-ness . if any of the gults can give their opinion of his telegu knowledge , that would be helpful . otherwise , we simply must assume that he is no gult.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 04, 2016 2:29 pm

southindian wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:almost everybody that i've spoken with or read in coffehouse seem to think that he has a more popular/longer-in-use handle in sulekha days and now in coffeehouse . who might that be   ?
watch this space .

100 %

Douchemun is trying so hard to impress upon folks here by spacing out twice before periods and question marks in the recent posts -pun unintended. The reason being, untraditional punctuation is the hallmark of ashdoc, whom I had misunderstood at one time as b_A and mentioned it out. Later I realized that while ashdoc is almost always consistent with his unique punctuations (in other forums as well), b_A rather infrequently inserted two spaces before ending a sentence and other such stylistic variations of his own. Anyways that's what mislead me. I think b_A's native language is telugu or at least he is very well proficient in it. Douchemun is pathetically mimicking that now in the hyphenated handle of mine, seeking attention and hoping to make people believe that the hyphenator is b_A; an infernal retard that he is, almost all his earlier imposter posts have standard punctuation. Doucheman started posting on b_A handle, because of GC's post that douchemun is not the hyphenator handle and in that excitement, he is spacing out twice before his periods and questions marks.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:32 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
watch this space .

100 %

Douchemun is trying so hard to impress upon folks here by spacing out twice before periods and question marks in the recent posts -pun unintended. The reason being, untraditional punctuation is the hallmark of ashdoc, whom I had misunderstood at one time as b_A and mentioned it out. Later I realized that while ashdoc is almost always consistent with his unique punctuations (in other forums as well), b_A rather infrequently inserted two spaces before ending a sentence and other such stylistic variations of his own. Anyways that's what mislead me. I think b_A's native language is telugu or at least he is very well proficient in it. Douchemun is pathetically mimicking that now in the hyphenated handle of mine, seeking attention and hoping to make people believe that the hyphenator is b_A; an infernal retard that he is, almost all his earlier imposter posts have standard punctuation. Doucheman started posting on b_A handle, because of GC's post that douchemun is not the hyphenator handle and in that excitement, he is spacing out twice before his periods and questions marks.

so , who is b_A ? 1723223061_556676234e_o1

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 04, 2016 3:43 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
watch this space .

100 %

calm down , little doggy. the spaces idea was given by your purported mistress , here .
https://such.forumotion.com/t37250-v_u-aka-veeu-aka-garam-kuta#220198
and why do you think b_A is proficient in telegu ? are you proficient enough to test his proficiency ? or are there any other motives ? and why are you making grammatical mistakes as in the bolded part ? afraid that soon your game will be up ?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shared Handle Wed May 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Are you craving attention today? Do you want to create a poll? Basketball

Shared Handle

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 04, 2016 5:00 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
watch this space .

100 %

calm down , little doggy. the spaces idea was given by your purported mistress , here .
and why do you think b_A is proficient in telegu ? are you proficient enough to test his proficiency ? or are there any other motives ? and why are you making grammatical mistakes as in the bolded part ? afraid that soon your game will be up ?

heee heee so we all believe Shared Handle is someone called Tracy whitney just because you say so in the above link... hahahaha rrrrrrrrrrright!
rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 04, 2016 5:22 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
watch this space .

100 %

heee heee so we all believe Shared Handle is someone called Tracy whitney just because you say so in the above link... hahahaha rrrrrrrrrrright!
rofl
are you admitting that Tracy Whitney is your purported mistress ?
and why did you not answer any of the questions ? too uncomfortable to answer ?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm

ok. no gult has vouched for b_A 's gulti-ness except the kuta_garamaiah . so it is safe to assume that b_A is not a gult. and we will also see why kuta_garamiah wants us to believe that b_A is a gult.

one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb when you look at the handle b_A is the unusual lower case first letter and Capital next letter and the underscore. generally , an underscore is used to join two unrelated words. here it is just two letters. it could be just bA or b.A. or Ba or B.A. or b.a. , but why b_A
one possible reason could be that the handle is shared by three people and each letter/symbol represents one person. and my guesses are

b is brie or bihari bhayya . he might have selected the name brie later but he probably had an idea when the b_A handle was created.

_ no need to guess . one look at the underscore doggy's anxiety and excitement and desperation and you will know it.

A is Arvind Swamy and that also explains the need to use the capital letter A .

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 04, 2016 5:57 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
watch this space .

100 %

rofl

b_A and telugu .. ask propa and

https://such.forumotion.com/t27720-telugu-proverbs
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:looks like that touched a raw nerve.  I was only presenting observed facts ( i stand corrected on one of them).  

what is the deal with Thayar sadam?

it is a denigratory term to refer to Iyengars and despite his efforts to be PC most of the time, Max isn't reluctant to use it.
You confirmed my suspicion about thiyar sadam. But why?  All temples in TN have thiyar sadam and tamarind rice (use pepper).  I am not able to see the derogatory part of it.

The correct equivalent word in telugu is "దధ్యోజనం".How do you interepret the following sentence - వాడా? వాడో దధ్యోజనం. Here, we just refer to the type of a person. In TN, it is referred to a whole set of people - tmabrahms , in particular the Iyengars.

but reveling in this kind of gutter is all your 'life'is , isn't it?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 04, 2016 6:11 pm

garam-kuta wrote:ok. no gult has vouched for b_A 's gulti-ness except the kuta_garamaiah . so it is safe to assume that b_A is not a gult. and we will also see why kuta_garamiah wants us to believe that b_A is a gult.

one thing that sticks out like a sore thumb when you look at the handle b_A is the unusual lower case first letter and Capital next letter and the underscore. generally , an underscore is used to join two unrelated words. here it is just two letters. it could be just bA or b.A. or Ba or B.A. or b.a. , but why b_A
one possible reason could be that the handle is shared by three people and each letter/symbol represents one person. and my guesses are

b is brie or bihari bhayya . he might have selected the name brie later but he probably had an idea when the b_A handle was created.

_ no need to guess . one look at the underscore doggy's anxiety and excitement and desperation and you will know it.

garam-kuta wrote:....

100 %

hahaha... are you lacking all neurons, you moron? can't you see what you have done in the above post of yours on top of mine here - after I wrote that, with b_A inserting two spaces was never as consistent as ashdoc but random? you just had to take those instructions in this new post and made it random, granite-head? admit you are sterile and can never be clever in playing with handles; pathetic imbecile, aren't you? drink some COMPLAN hahaha rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 04, 2016 7:09 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:ok. no gult has vouched for b_A 's gulti-ness except the kuta_garamaiah . so it is safe to assume that b_A is not a gult. and we will also see why kuta_garamiah wants us to believe that b_A is a gult.

garam-kuta wrote:....

100 %

hahaha... are you lacking all neurons, you moron? can't you see what you have done in the above post of yours on top of mine here - after I wrote that, with b_A inserting two spaces was never as consistent as ashdoc but random? you just had to take those instructions in this new post and made it random, granite-head? admit you are sterile and can never be clever in playing with handles; pathetic imbecile, aren't you? drink some COMPLAN hahaha rofl

what happened? Basketball
all telugus are beating the crap outta you or 'the terminator woman is back' (in the video below) - Isn't she your worst nightmare who frightens you both to wake up with cold sweat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXkyW9RUFaU

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 04, 2016 8:23 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:

100 %

rofl

b_A and telugu .. ask propa and

[url=/t27720-telugu-proverbs]https://such.forumotion.com/t27720-telugu-proverbs[/url]
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
b_A wrote:
truthbetold wrote:looks like that touched a raw nerve.  I was only presenting observed facts ( i stand corrected on one of them).  

what is the deal with Thayar sadam?

it is a denigratory term to refer to Iyengars and despite his efforts to be PC most of the time, Max isn't reluctant to use it.
You confirmed my suspicion about thiyar sadam. But why?  All temples in TN have thiyar sadam and tamarind rice (use pepper).  I am not able to see the derogatory part of it.

The correct equivalent word in telugu is "దధ్యోజనం".How do you interepret the following sentence - వాడా? వాడో దధ్యోజనం. Here, we just refer to the type of a person. In TN, it is referred to a whole set of people - tmabrahms , in particular the Iyengars.

but reveling in this kind of gutter is all your 'life'is , isn't it?

doesn't prove anything. with google translator and the right friends, anybody can pretend to be knowledgeable in any language . in fact, in the thread you mentioned , your mistress was quoting telegu proverbs. does that mean she is a gult ?

Last edited by garam-kuta on Wed May 04, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 04, 2016 8:41 pm

i shot an arrow in the dark with my guesses . judging from the crazy reaction and hopping madness of kuta-garamiah and the trauma that he is suffering , the arrow hit the bulls eye . Basketball Basketball
lollllllllllllllllluuuuu lol! lol!

ps: why is he trying his best to prove that b_A is a gult ?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 04, 2016 9:48 pm

garam-kuta wrote:i shot an arrow in the dark with my guesses . judging from the crazy reaction and hopping madness of kuta-garamiah and the trauma that he is suffering , the arrow hit the bulls eye . Basketball Basketball

whoa! i am convinced that you have only turd running systemically, head to toe, and hence an attention span that puts a gnat infinitely superior to you.

just because I pointed out that your two space insertions preceding all punctuation is NOT characteristic of b_A, you made it random in the previous post and in the next, i.e., the one above, you forgot to make it random...heeheehee.. just like you forgot to change the handle last time and posted with the doucheman handle instead of the hipeenator, that you are.

BTW, I am convinced that both you and the senile one are certified, depraved misogynists.

either you abuse women handles of this forum, and outside of it, your posts are related only to their anatomy.... I pity the females of your family and those that you know - proven from the senile one's confessions concerned with bathing that propa has posted so many times, and the macabre fetish of treasuring young and innocent female's menstrual rags.

bottom line - you have always failed in changing handles; its just not for you, as you are sterile and unimaginative.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 10:46 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:i shot an arrow in the dark with my guesses . judging from the crazy reaction and hopping madness of kuta-garamiah and the trauma that he is suffering , the arrow hit the bulls eye . Basketball Basketball

whoa! i am convinced that you have only turd running systemically, head to toe, and hence an attention span that puts a gnat infinitely superior to you.

just because I pointed out that your two space insertions preceding all punctuation is NOT characteristic of b_A, you made it random in the previous post and in the next, i.e., the one above, you forgot to make it random...heeheehee.. just like you forgot to change the handle last time and posted with the doucheman handle instead of the hipeenator, that you are.

BTW, I am convinced that both you and the senile one are certified, depraved misogynists.

either you abuse women handles of this forum, and outside of it, your posts are related only to their anatomy.... I pity the females of your family and those that you know - proven from the senile one's confessions concerned with bathing that propa has posted so many times, and the macabre fetish of treasuring young and innocent female's menstrual rags.

bottom line - you have always failed in changing handles; its just not for you, as you are sterile and unimaginative.

goodcitzn wrote:Hotdog: One can easily figure out who garam-kuta or v-U is. He is NOT Rashmun.

https://such.forumotion.com/t37185-swapna-9#220134

Back to top Go down

Post by Shared Handle Thu May 05, 2016 6:31 am

Ya, why? What arrow hit what bulls eye? Why is g_k trying to prove ba is a gult? Do you have a theory or are you still shooting in the dark? That big LOL makes us hopeful you have the answers.

Shared Handle

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 05, 2016 5:26 pm

more evidence that b_A is not a gult and kuta_garamiah (G_K) is a part owner of that handle .

https://such.forumotion.com/t26400-roja-imitating-balakrishna-in-assembly#173356

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum