Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking of luck...

2 posters

Go down

Speaking of luck... Empty Speaking of luck...

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 10:50 am

http://www.businesstoday.in/markets/commodities/how-surge-in-oil-prices-impact-indian-economy-and-stock-market/story/233076.html

Are the lucky days over for Modiji & India? good thing he is celebrating the completion of 2 years now, feku may never get a chance again..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Speaking of luck... Empty Re: Speaking of luck...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 11:42 am

confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.businesstoday.in/markets/commodities/how-surge-in-oil-prices-impact-indian-economy-and-stock-market/story/233076.html

Are the lucky days over for Modiji & India? good thing he is celebrating the completion of 2 years now, feku may never get a chance again..

Hey...in another 3 yrs India will be back to its glory days of looting the exchequer, rodding girls in buses, and subjugation of hindus..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 12:03 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.businesstoday.in/markets/commodities/how-surge-in-oil-prices-impact-indian-economy-and-stock-market/story/233076.html

Hey...in another 3 yrs India will be back to its glory days of looting the exchequer, rodding girls in buses, and subjugation of hindus..

So.. you're happy with shrinking exports, manufacturing sector contraction and no job growth? All this was with historically low oil prices, imagine the situation when crude oil hits $60 mark.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 12:08 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

So.. you're happy with shrinking exports, manufacturing sector contraction and no job growth? All this was with historically low oil prices, imagine the situation when crude oil hits $60 mark.

You talk like a typical CONman. Tell me now. With oil prices cheap why i the entire world economy is down ? India's economy is not like Chinkus to control the direction of the world economy. It is stil a highly dependent economy and has to swim with the current. to stay above.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 12:16 pm

You talk like a typical CONman. Tell me now. With oil prices cheap why i the entire world economy is down ? India's economy is not like Chinkus to control the direction of the world economy. It is stil a highly dependent economy and has to swim with the current. to stay above.
I know truth hurts.. Here are the facts. Now, you're coming up with all these excuses as if they didn't exist/impact India before Modiji's times.
Speaking of luck... India-10

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 12:24 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
I know truth hurts.. Here are the facts. Now, you're coming up with all these excuses as if they didn't exist/impact India before Modiji's times.

The real truth will hurt you even more.

If CONmen had won, it might have been intelligent and brilliant Rahul Baba as PM and the Indian economy would have been as bad as Pakistanis, and Sonia's wealth would have crossed 500,000 crores (instead of the current 200,000 crores).

Of course, we would have had a dozen mega corruption cases by now.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 12:45 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

The real truth will hurt you even more.

If CONmen had won, it might have been intelligent and brilliant Rahul Baba as PM and the Indian economy would have been as bad as Pakistanis, and Sonia's wealth would have crossed 500,000 crores (instead of the current 200,000 crores).

Of course, we would have had a dozen mega corruption cases by now.
Hahaha! more jobs were created in 2013 compared to 2015, manufacturing sector was doing better than now.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down