Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On both side in every issue

4 posters

Go down

On both side in every issue Empty On both side in every issue

Post by southindian Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 am

How can anyone not like Donald Trump? 

He's a Republican and a Democrat.
I love babies. I was kidding, take the baby out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/donald-trump-paul-ryan-john-mccain-election-2016/index.html
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

On both side in every issue Empty Re: On both side in every issue

Post by swapna Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:03 pm

southindian wrote:How can anyone not like Donald Trump? 

He's a Republican and a Democrat.
I love babies. I was kidding, take the baby out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/donald-trump-paul-ryan-john-mccain-election-2016/index.html
bipin-bhai,

the word "both" that appears in the title of your post implies that there are two sides, and that is clearly more than one, so you should use the plural form, "sides," not "side."

it's quite easy; type "side" and attach an 's' to the end of that word; no apostrophe, no space. 

example: "I want both types of cheevda." "type's" or "type s" would be wrong.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:08 am

From Devan Cierra Ebert to Donald J Trump...
Hello, this message is for Donald J. Trump. I was the mother in his rally on Tuesday, August 2nd, in Ashburn, VA, with the baby who started to cry. I would just like him to know personally that I, by no means felt I was ever "kicked out" of his rally. I excused myself and my child when he awoke from his nap and began to cry. It was only because I had to grab my child's belongings and then make my way out of the aisle I was seated in that I wasn't out of there sooner. I realize Mr. Trump doesn't know me personally, but for those that do, know that I am the first one to excuse myself and my child when he begins to cry because I personally believe it's rude to disturb anyone else's ability to hear what they came to see. I've left movies, violin recitals, and other events if I felt my child was disturbing others. It is the considerate thing to do. I stood right outside the doors of the auditorium continuing to watch and listen to what Mr. Trump had to say. In fact, the police that were right outside in the same hallway with me, treated me with so much respect it was incredible. They were so kind and made me feel welcomed to stand with them. One officer commended me on my bravery to bring my child to Mr. Trump's rally. I fully support Mr. Trump. I thought he responded very graciously to my child crying and he made a lighthearted moment out of what I usually consider to be stressful. I actually was out of the auditorium before he even made his follow up comment about my child and even then, when I was informed of his comment, I laughed. I understand he says things jokingly, and I understand no one wants to speak over or struggle to listen over a crying baby. I am in no way offended and I again reiterate, Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally. And for the record, while my child and I stood outside of the auditorium, my eleven year old stepdaughter and my Grandmother sat inside the auditorium and continued to support and listen to everything Mr. Trump had to say. We all were so excited to be able to see Mr. Trump so close to home. I didn't have a babysitter to watch my kids and honestly, to me it was a historical moment that I am happy that my kids were there for. I apologize for the trouble this has caused Mr.Trump. The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn't and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened.
Thank you for your time. Best of luck! You have our vote. Trump 2016
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:25 am

Hellsangel wrote:From Devan Cierra Ebert to Donald J Trump...
Hello, this message is for Donald J. Trump. I was the mother in his rally on Tuesday, August 2nd, in Ashburn, VA, with the baby who started to cry. I would just like him to know personally that I, by no means felt I was ever "kicked out" of his rally. I excused myself and my child when he awoke from his nap and began to cry. It was only because I had to grab my child's belongings and then make my way out of the aisle I was seated in that I wasn't out of there sooner. I realize Mr. Trump doesn't know me personally, but for those that do, know that I am the first one to excuse myself and my child when he begins to cry because I personally believe it's rude to disturb anyone else's ability to hear what they came to see. I've left movies, violin recitals, and other events if I felt my child was disturbing others. It is the considerate thing to do. I stood right outside the doors of the auditorium continuing to watch and listen to what Mr. Trump had to say. In fact, the police that were right outside in the same hallway with me, treated me with so much respect it was incredible. They were so kind and made me feel welcomed to stand with them. One officer commended me on my bravery to bring my child to Mr. Trump's rally. I fully support Mr. Trump. I thought he responded very graciously to my child crying and he made a lighthearted moment out of what I usually consider to be stressful. I actually was out of the auditorium before he even made his follow up comment about my child and even then, when I was informed of his comment, I laughed. I understand he says things jokingly, and I understand no one wants to speak over or struggle to listen over a crying baby. I am in no way offended and I again reiterate, Mr. Trump NEVER kicked me or my child out of the Briar Woods High School, Trump rally. And for the record, while my child and I stood outside of the auditorium, my eleven year old stepdaughter and my Grandmother sat inside the auditorium and continued to support and listen to everything Mr. Trump had to say. We all were so excited to be able to see Mr. Trump so close to home. I didn't have a babysitter to watch my kids and honestly, to me it was a historical moment that I am happy that my kids were there for. I apologize for the trouble this has caused Mr.Trump. The media has severely blown this out of proportion and made it out to be something that it wasn't and is clearly using this as political gain for the Democratic party. I hope this message sheds light to what really happened.
Weak!

No one cares whether the woman left, stayed is angry or upset. It was a Republican event and the woman was a Republican supporting him.

What Trump said on video is what matters. He first said "I love babies." Then, "I was kidding, take the baby out."

That's poor character in a wannabe-President of USA.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:07 pm

southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:From Devan Cierra Ebert to Donald J Trump...
Weak!

No one cares whether the woman left, stayed is angry or upset. It was a Republican event and the woman was a Republican supporting him.

What Trump said on video is what matters. He first said "I love babies." Then, "I was kidding, take the baby out."
His not putting up with the crying baby while giving a public speech does not mean that he does not love babies.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down