Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reportedly, trump is making america meaner

3 posters

Go down

reportedly, trump is making america meaner Empty reportedly, trump is making america meaner

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:00 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/14/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-is-making-america-meaner.html

** the brillaint SEs at the NYT want to let us know that Trump is making America meaner. I am appalled that all these losers who are upset now weren't upset before. I mean did they just sleep through their history lessons when their teachers talked about the decimation of the native american population? and the import and slavery of africans? their constant rape and imprisonment? the numbers shows that AA makes up 14% of the popl  but 40% of the prison popl. these people have truly suffered and cont to do so. You know they have done lots of polls and each polls has shown that it is people of spanish origin who had the poorest impression of AAs, even educated AAs.

The US also had Japs and Chinese brought in to build the infrastructure in California. It took them almost three gens to get out that social strata to finally start sending their kids to colleges and oftentimes top colleges. Plus America routinely sends its soldiers to kill people anywhere they please.

The only reason America is somewhat decent to indians is cuz they make up the creme de la creme academically and contribute a great deal to the US. These indians are not olympians but they are mostly perfectly young and healthy ambitious people who are already well-educated with a lot to offer to the US. And yet once here, it is white collar slavery and paltry sums of money for what is exceedingly challenging work that white people are loathe to do cuz they're all so busy training for the olympics.

Of note, these Indians can easily find work in other parts of the globe.

Anyhow, America has always been a mean hungry christian country, where everyone is preferably wearing something from abercrombie and fitch or tommy hilfiger. If you aren't, they'll say you don't fit in, you stick like a sore thumb, you're not gonna get promoted. It's religious discrimination actually. Far more freedom in India with this regard.

I really appreciate Trump's honesty, I always have. He is a rare kind of guy. People should thank him for his honesty. To me it feels like opening up a dressing and finding a deep purulent wound with necrotic edges that needs debridement. Always a healthy thing.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

reportedly, trump is making america meaner Empty Re: reportedly, trump is making america meaner

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Commonplace rudeness is not honesty. You are confused. If he is so honest why isn't he releasing his 1040s?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

reportedly, trump is making america meaner Empty Re: reportedly, trump is making america meaner

Post by Idéfix Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Honesty is not something I would accuse him of. He makes shit up all the time with zero regard for the truth. He even pretended to be his own spokesperson, shamelessly talking up his love life and finances. 

Also, opening up the dressing to scratch at the wound and try to get it to run isn't healthy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:09 pm

Not to forget Drumpf university where so many got gypped.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:15 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Commonplace rudeness is not honesty. You are confused. If he is so honest why isn't he releasing his 1040s?
i don't care about things like that. i don't even know why it has been a tradition for these losers to release their tax statements. for me, it's all about who is teh man of the moment who can lead the country to the next level. releasing your tax statements don't make you a better or more honest leader.

anyhow he's openly stating all the things that th e republican party stands for without wasting my time. i don't have to sit and doubt and wonder what their agenda is. a lot of indinas vote republican cuz they belong to a higher tax bracket.  but this time round a lot of such people are running away from the party due to T's  honesty. he's screwed them for the next few years. although to be honest i was hoping to see a really close race for my own entertainment. too bad he's getting sucked into the vacuum so fast. we're down to the last few jelly beans. sadness.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:17 pm

Idéfix wrote:Honesty is not something I would accuse him of. He makes shit up all the time with zero regard for the truth. He even pretended to be his own spokesperson, shamelessly talking up his love life and finances. 

Also, opening up the dressing to scratch at the wound and try to get it to run isn't healthy.
lol. no i wouldnt recommend scratching at it and making it run. i didnt say that.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not to forget Drumpf university where so many got gypped.
yeah he's anotehr unethical businessman. but no, he did not make america meaner. he only made it more entertaining.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down