Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dirtiest federal courthouse in America and ... (clinton's lawyer.....)

Go down

The dirtiest federal courthouse in America and ... (clinton's lawyer.....) Empty The dirtiest federal courthouse in America and ... (clinton's lawyer.....)

Post by FluteHolder Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:38 pm

http://lawflog.com/?p=1357

ABOVE THE LAW
Speaking of sanctimonious crooks, the Washington Post reported yesterday that the FBI recovered almost 15,000 emails that David “The Deleter” Kendall and colleagues Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson deleted from Hillary Clinton’s secret email server. The emails in question were subject to various subpoenas (and FOIA requests), ergo they were evidence. If Mr. Kendall and his colleagues destroyed that evidence, then they could be charged with a felony under various federal statutes, like 18 U.S. Code § 1505.
The dirtiest federal courthouse in America and ... (clinton's lawyer.....) David-KendallThey could also be disbarred by the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, whose grievance committee Mr. Kendall chaired when the disbarment charges were filed against me (in fact, Mr. Kendall signed the charges against me). Now don’t worry, I’m not so naive as to think that one of the golden boys like Mr. Kendall would ever be held to the same standard as a peon like me. Mr. Kendall is Judge Huvelle’s former law partner and Hillary Clinton’s personal lawyer, after all, so that means there’s a better chance of Kim Kardashian saying something intelligent on live television than Mr. Kendall being held accountable for his crimes. Mr. Kendall is above the law, and he knows it.
That’s why he seems more than willing to take the fall for Ms. Clinton, i.e., because he knows that there will be no fall. Consider this July 7, 2016 exchange between FBI Director James Comey and Congressman Jim Jordan during Mr. Comey’s Congressional testimony:
JORDAN: Did Secretary Clinton know her legal team deleted those e- mails that they kept from us?
COMEY: I don’t believe so.
JORDAN: Did Secretary Clinton approve those e-mails being deleted?
COMEY: I don’t think there was any specific instruction or conversation between the Secretary and her lawyers about that.
JORDAN: Did you ask that question?
COMEY: Yes.
JORDAN: Did Secretary Clinton know that her lawyers cleaned devices in such a way to preclude forensic recovery?
COMEY: I don’t believe she did.
JORDAN: Did you ask that question?
COMEY: Yes.
So let’s put that in context. Ms. Clinton turned over the emails to Mr. Kendall and his colleagues (even though they lacked the proper security clearances at the time), and they systematically destroyed thousands of pages of evidence, but she had no idea that they would do such a thing. While it is nearly impossible to believe that Ms. Clinton was in the dark, it is also irrelevant where Mr. Kendall and his colleagues are concerned. Regardless of whether Ms. Clinton knew what they were doing, Mr. Kendall, et al. perpetrated multiple felonies.
Again, I’m well aware that insiders like Mr. Kendall are immune from the rules that apply to the rest of us. Hillary Clinton proved conclusively that in our current government, rules are for little people. Furthermore (and relatedly), class loyalty trumps all else, The dirtiest federal courthouse in America and ... (clinton's lawyer.....) Comey-FBI-Portrait-200x300particularly where the ruling class is concerned. That’s why right-wing federal judges protect left-wing federal judges, and that’s why someone like Mr. Comey, the FBI director who formerly served as George W. Bush’s deputy attorney general, would sell his soul to protect a corrupt Democrat like Hillary Clinton.
In their gilded world, it is unseemly to judge gods by the standards applied to mere mortals. So corrupt, ruling-class phonies like David Kendall become chairmen of grievance committees and advisers to presidents, pretending to be the guardians of ethics and morality while they break the law, whore themselves out to the highest bidder, and walk all over the lesser mortals who stand in their way.
Hence the rise of Donald Trump. My Never Trump friends often try to convince me that Mr. Trump would be a bull in a china shop, therefore I should not vote for him. What they fail to grasp is that there are millions of Americans who want to turn a bull loose in the china shop. In fact, some of us want the bull to tear the china shop to the ground.
And while many of us cringe when Mr. Trump says something crude or uncouth, we also delight in the fact that he offends the ruling class (and the French) far more than he offends us. We also know that with Ms. Clinton as president, we’re guaranteed to get business as usual. In a Trump Administration, on the other hand, people like “David the Deleter” just might get hauled before a federal grand jury. After all, Mr. Trump is too crude and unsophisticated to realize that he’s not supposed to offend the ruling class.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down