Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

నీ చేతను నా చేతను ...

3 posters

Go down

నీ చేతను నా చేతను ... Empty నీ చేతను నా చేతను ...

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:02 pm

నీ చేతను నా చేతను వరమడిగిన కుంతిచేత భార్గవుచేతన్..

అనే పద్యం పూర్తిగా చెప్పగలరా ఎవరైనా? థేంక్సు.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

నీ చేతను నా చేతను ... Empty Re: నీ చేతను నా చేతను ...

Post by Mosquito Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:24 pm

dharani cheta..

looks like the poem Krishna talking to Arjuna after he finds out that Karna is his brother.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:41 pm

నీ చేతను నా చేతను
వరమడిగిన కుంతి చేత వాసవు చేతన్
ధర చేత భార్గవు చేత
నరయంగా కర్ణుడీల్గె నార్వురి చేతన్’

By you, by me, by Kunti who asked for a favor, by Indra, by the mother Earth, and by Parasurama - Karna got killed by these six people.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:21 pm

కృష్ణుడు "నా చేతను" అన్నాడా? ఆయనేంచేసేడు కర్ణుడు చావడానికి? అర్జునుడు చావకుండా కాపాడేడు సరే. మరింకా?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:22 pm

TAZ you are only seen on telugu threads these days. why deprive the rest of us your sunshine...

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:38 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:కృష్ణుడు "నా చేతను" అన్నాడా? ఆయనేంచేసేడు కర్ణుడు చావడానికి? అర్జునుడు చావకుండా కాపాడేడు సరే. మరింకా?

అంటే కర్ణుడు రథం నుంచి కిందకు దిగి చక్రం ఎత్తడానికి ప్రయత్నిస్తూంటే చంపడానికి అర్జునుడు ఇష్టపడడు. అప్పుడు కృస్ణుడే కొంచెం హితబోధ చేసి అర్జుండిని కాలయాపన చెయ్యకుండా కార్యం పూర్తిచేసెయ్యమంటాడు. అందుచేత "నాచే: అన్నాడు. Arjuna always had these guilt trips. Krishna had to remind him that the guy trying to pull the wheel out was the same guy who called Draupadi a prostitute and suggested to Duryodhana that it was okay to disgrace her in public.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:TAZ you are only seen on telugu threads these days. why deprive the rest of us your sunshine...

For some reason this CH works for me ONLY ONCE or twice a day. I try to come here at least 4 or 5 times a day. The browser hangs up and I cannot connect. When I can connect I come and browse. This did not happen with Sulekha CH. :-( Methinks it is my network.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:54 pm

indophile wrote:
The Absolute Zero wrote:కృష్ణుడు "నా చేతను" అన్నాడా? ఆయనేంచేసేడు కర్ణుడు చావడానికి? అర్జునుడు చావకుండా కాపాడేడు సరే. మరింకా?

అంటే కర్ణుడు రథం నుంచి కిందకు దిగి చక్రం ఎత్తడానికి ప్రయత్నిస్తూంటే చంపడానికి అర్జునుడు ఇష్టపడడు. అప్పుడు కృస్ణుడే కొంచెం హితబోధ చేసి అర్జుండిని కాలయాపన చెయ్యకుండా కార్యం పూర్తిచేసెయ్యమంటాడు. అందుచేత "నాచే: అన్నాడు. Arjuna always had these guilt trips. Krishna had to remind him that the guy trying to pull the wheel out was the same guy who called Draupadi a prostitute and suggested to Duryodhana that it was okay to disgrace her in public.

My father used to say Krishna's problem was that if any of these atiradha, maharadha guys did not die in war, He had to reincarnate to kill them. Khatm karo bhai, what is there to think, he would encourage and let the stuff gets done. It is easier for Him now than reincarnate :-) For that reason he would also force Yudhistira to lie - Ashwatthama hataha - kunjaraha. Wonder how they remembered each and every elephant's name in those days. I think if that very elephant did not have a name b4 dying, Krishna would have gone ahead and conducted a naming ceremony hurriedly then and there for that elephant; so Yudhistira can lie and Drona gives up. Otherwise Krishna had to reincarnate to kill Drona and other such maharadhis.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum