Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an expressive phenomenological discourse

3 posters

Go down

an expressive phenomenological discourse Empty an expressive phenomenological discourse

Post by swapna Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:50 am

homi k. bhaba, professor of something and director of some centre at harvard university, with katy perry. listen carefully; one wouldn't want to miss any of his words, for as dr. paka might say, they are brilliant. "now, now, now..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd6eP27WSz0

swapna

Back to top Go down

an expressive phenomenological discourse Empty Re: an expressive phenomenological discourse

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:36 pm

an expressive phenomenological discourse FU_zps4e77be3a

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

an expressive phenomenological discourse Empty Re: an expressive phenomenological discourse

Post by swapna Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:an expressive phenomenological discourse FU_zps4e77be3a
mr. gandhi, I don't remember saying "shall," or.referring to "a slim volume." yet, you are upset, and can't contain your rage. perhaps I used a semi-colon in my last post; if I did, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to infuriate you. we are still friends, aren't we?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:21 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:an expressive phenomenological discourse FU_zps4e77be3a
mr. gandhi, I don't remember saying "shall," or.referring to "a slim volume." yet, you are upset, and can't contain your rage. perhaps I used a semi-colon in my last post; if I did, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to infuriate you. we are still friends, aren't we?
I meant that I don't remember saying "shall," etc. in this thread. I have, of course, said numerous "shall"s, partly because I like the word, and partly to destroy mr. gandhi's sanity.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:44 pm

swapna wrote:homi k. bhaba, professor of something and director of some centre at harvard university, with katy perry. listen carefully; one wouldn't want to miss any of his words, for as dr. paka might say, they are brilliant. "now, now, now..."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd6eP27WSz0
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down