Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My take on the charge that Hillary mistreated her husband's accusers

4 posters

Go down

My take on the charge that Hillary mistreated her husband's accusers Empty My take on the charge that Hillary mistreated her husband's accusers

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:00 am

First a disclaimer. By writing about this, I am not saying that Bill C had anything but consensual extramarital relationships. I don't believe the rape charges for one second.

Anyway -- this was about Hillary's past behavior. She was acting like any rational woman and mother would. Her first instinct is to protect her family and her child. If you look at it through the eyes of a protective mother living a very public life, her outbursts are perfectly understandable. I'd say she is very human. The bottomline is that she has worked through her family's difficulties and is still married to the same man. By contrast, Drumpf has been through multiple marriages and is a self-admitted predator.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

My take on the charge that Hillary mistreated her husband's accusers Empty Re: My take on the charge that Hillary mistreated her husband's accusers

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:43 am

my man is good, other man is bad. thanks for the breaking news on this topic

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

My take on the charge that Hillary mistreated her husband's accusers Empty Re: My take on the charge that Hillary mistreated her husband's accusers

Post by Hellsangel Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:00 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:my man is good, other man is bad. thanks for the breaking news on this topic
Il Professore has been on a 'rant'age.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:First a disclaimer. By writing about this, I am not saying that Bill C had anything but consensual extramarital relationships. I don't believe the rape charges for one second.

Anyway -- this was about Hillary's past behavior. She was acting like any rational woman and mother would. Her first instinct is to protect her family and her child. If you look at it through the eyes of a protective mother living a very public life, her outbursts are perfectly understandable. I'd say she is very human. The bottomline is that she has worked through her family's difficulties and is still married to the same man. By contrast, Drumpf has been through multiple marriages and is a self-admitted predator.

Trump's trash talk was from the past too. But that didn't stop you and other double standard practicing dems from shaking in self-righteous anger. While you denounce Trump, your posts reflect your own lack of respect towards women and utter lack of empathy towards victims of sexual harassment. You think calling a man a woman is an insult to him and even justify it in your patently unfunny way. You have your own conscience to answer to, and don't need to (unconvincingly) justify your choice here on the forum or deride others' utter lack of interest in voting for a career criminal.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down