Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draining the swamp

4 posters

Go down

Draining the swamp Empty Draining the swamp

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Betsy DeVos in Roll Call magazine in 1997:

“My family is the biggest contributor of soft money to the Republican National Committee. I have decided to stop taking offense,” she wrote, “at the suggestion that we are buying influence. Now I simply concede the point. They are right. We do expect something in return. We expect to foster a conservative governing philosophy consisting of limited government and respect for traditional American virtues. We expect a return on our investment.”

DeVos and her husband made campaign contributions totaling $47,559,870 between 2000 and 2015.
I can sleep well at night knowing that my kids' school will be well-armed to fight grizzlies.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Draining the swamp Empty Re: Draining the swamp

Post by southindian Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:04 pm

Two things

1. Feel the BURRRRN Democrats. Feel the burn. Money influences politics. This is as clear as it could get. Incompetent, greedy, corrupt, lying individuals are running USA now.... and they are neither ashamed nor hiding their greediness or influence.

2. I hope no one, no one EVER blames poor, uneducated Indians anymore in Northindia, Southindia.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:20 pm

southindian wrote:Two things

1. Feel the BURRRRN Democrats. Feel the burn. Money influences politics. This is as clear as it could get. Incompetent, greedy, corrupt, lying individuals are running USA now.... and they are neither ashamed or hiding their greediness or influence.

2. I hope no one, no one ever blames poor, uneducated Indians anymore in Northindia, Southindia.
why wouldn't you expect a higher standard of democratic behaviour, freedom, and liberty from indians, even from northpeepals, than from the people of the u.s.? have you, so far, been a believer in the snake oil that's being sold - and not only by the commander-in-tweet - everywhere in the u.s.?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:27 pm

1. Feel the BURRRRN Democrats. Feel the burn. Money influences politics. This is as clear as it could get. Incompetent, greedy, corrupt, lying individuals are running USA now.... and they are neither ashamed nor hiding their greediness or influence.

2. I hope no one, no one EVER blames poor, uneducated Indians anymore in Northindia, Southindia.
"greed," not "greediness."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:19 pm

swapna wrote:

1. Feel the BURRRRN Democrats. Feel the burn. Money influences politics. This is as clear as it could get. Incompetent, greedy, corrupt, lying individuals are running USA now.... and they are neither ashamed or hiding their greediness or influence.

2. I hope no one, no one ever blames poor, uneducated Indians anymore in Northindia, Southindia.
why wouldn't you expect a higher standard of democratic behaviour, freedom, and liberty from indians, even from northpeepals, than from the people of the u.s.? have you, so far, been a believer in the snake oil that's being sold - and not only by the commander-in-tweet - everywhere in the u.s.?

whoa...coming from someone that hateshames hindus, full of antibrahmin slurs, and the one who expressed orgasmic celebration all over this forum for the bigoted campaign rhetoric is volta-facing now...what a lowlife filthy scumbag No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:05 am

swapna wrote:

Thomas!!!

You are alive!!! Did you take your morning medicines?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down