Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sis and Bro - Perfect Plot ??

Go down

Sis and Bro - Perfect Plot ?? Empty Sis and Bro - Perfect Plot ??

Post by garam_kuta Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:17 am

hmmm.. a perfect strategy ???
“Only me and Deepa can enjoy the properties of Jayalalithaa. Nobody else can claim credit to it.”...

Deepak, however, seemed to support his sister Deepa’s entry into politics. “Even Deepa can claim credit to the post in AIADMK. But not these two (Dinakaran and Venkatesh); they are trying family rule,” Deepak said, referring to criticism against Sasikala’s family, whom Panneerselvam and large sections of the Tamil Nadu public have accused of pulling the strings in the party.

Deepa, who resembles aunt Jayalalithaa, has been visible and vocal about her opposition to the Sasikala camp, and had even openly supported O Panneerselvam, the AIADMK rebel who failed in gathering enough support to claim the chief minister’s chair after his revolt against the leadership of Sasikala, She had declared at a meeting with Panneerselvam at Jayalalithaa memorial, a few days ahead of the trust vote in the Tamil Nadu Assembly, that she was making her entry into politics. Asked about rebel AIADMK leader O Panneerselvam, whom his sister is supporting, Deepak said, “I respect OPS. He was a good Chief Minister. I can’t say anything more about him. I support his good administration.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down