Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

indian man's home trashed

5 posters

Go down

indian man's home trashed Empty indian man's home trashed

Post by gult_girl Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:05 am

one more case with hate messages
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/02/06/indian-mans-home-trashed-with-poop-eggs-hate-messages/

gult_girl

Back to top Go down

indian man's home trashed Empty Re: indian man's home trashed

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:48 am

Let me try the message from the last round when two guys shot in a bar.

Why did the Indian guy have a home? Why did he go out of his way to attract attention to himself, by buying a house? Everybody knows that homes are prime targets for this kind of violence. I am very sensible, this would never happen to me. In fact, I teach my kids to not have a home that can be targeted.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:59 am

Idéfix wrote:Let me try the message from the last round when two guys shot in a bar.

Why did the Indian guy have a home? Why did he go out of his way to attract attention to himself, by buying a house? Everybody knows that homes are prime targets for this kind of violence. I am very sensible, this would never happen to me. In fact, I teach my kids to not have a home that can be targeted.
First you need to clarify about your kids, which you never mentioned here before. When and how many you got?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:32 pm

gult_girl wrote:one more case with hate messages
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/02/06/indian-mans-home-trashed-with-poop-eggs-hate-messages/

That is old news
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:39 pm

Idéfix wrote:Let me try the message from the last round when two guys shot in a bar.

Faulty logic. You need a home to live in, but you don't need to go to a bar to drink. You can drink in the comfort of your own home. Whatever is happening right now, it is all part of the package - high return, high risk. Take it or leave it. Be thankful the good times lasted as long as they did.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm

it's the jews' turn to complain about cultural appropriation?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:44 pm

on the wrong thread.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 pm

silvermani wrote:Faulty logic. You need a home to live in, but you don't need to go to a bar to drink. You can drink in the comfort of your own home. Whatever is happening right now, it is all part of the package - high return, high risk. Take it or leave it. Be thankful the good times lasted as long as they did.
I thought the so-called president was going to make America great again. Why are you saying now that we should be thankful that things were good until now?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Faulty logic. You need a home to live in, but you don't need to go to a bar to drink. You can drink in the comfort of your own home. Whatever is happening right now, it is all part of the package - high return, high risk. Take it or leave it. Be thankful the good times lasted as long as they did.
I thought the so-called president was going to make America great again. Why are you saying now that we should be thankful that things were good until now?

He is the elected President of the US. Nothing "so-called" about him. We(i.e. most of us on CH) have been lucky to do well in an economy where income/wealth disparity has increased massively and life has become progressively worse for many Americans. You can cite some statistics to "disprove" this but the fact is, Trump wouldn't be President if not for the real economy being a mess.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:10 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

He is the elected President of the US. Nothing "so-called" about him. We(i.e. most of us on CH) have been lucky to do well in an economy where income/wealth disparity has increased massively and life has become progressively worse for many Americans. You can cite some statistics to "disprove" this but the fact is, Trump wouldn't be President if not for the real economy being a mess.

I dont know about real economy (what is "real" economy? old manufacturing economy that's dead and never coming back?) being a mess but this is why the orange monkey was elected, in addition to whites feeling insecure about the browning of america vis-a-vis immigration, middleeast refugees, aggressive BLM movement etc
indian man's home trashed Chart-5

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down