Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaddis want pregnant women to eat cow dung and urine paste

Go down

Chaddis want pregnant women to eat cow dung and urine paste Empty Chaddis want pregnant women to eat cow dung and urine paste

Post by Guest Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:53 pm

“We make pregnant women eat cow dung and urine paste to ensure a normal delivery..” says Shankar Lall, RSS’s Akhil Bhartiya Gau Sewa Pradhan

RSS’s Akhil Bhartiya Gau Sewa Pradhan, Shankar Lal while explaining why he put cow dung on his phone said “..I have put it to save myself from the harmful radiations of the cellphone. It works, believe me.” He also added that cow is ‘our mother’ and its “excreta and urine are nector”, in his interview to Indian Express. Talking about the healing powers of the cow excreta he also said that cow dung can save us from phone’s microwaves.

On asking if he could prove the theory that cow dung can block “harmful phone waves” he showed an experiment where he placed a pendulum in one the RSS worker’s hand and gave it an initial jerk. “Look, this man’s body has so much energy and the pendulum is swinging because of that. Now, when this man holds a phone in his hand, the pendulum won’t move. This is because the phone’s harmful waves have sucked all his energy.”

When asked about the other things he does with cow dung, in addition to saying that he drinks cow urine and have extracts from her dung he also said he makes pregnant women do the same, “We make pregnant women eat cow dung and urine paste to ensure a normal delivery”. He also said that these properties are exclusive to Indian desi cows, other western cows such as Jersey or Holstein have “nothing but poison” he said.

http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/we-make-pregnant-women-eat-cow-dung-and-urine-paste-to-ensure-a-normal-delivery-says-shankar-lall-rsss-akhil-bhartiya-gau-sewa-pradhan/340736/

Back to top Go down