Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bittoo boss

3 posters

Go down

bittoo boss Empty bittoo boss

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 pm

surprisingly enjoyable movie given a practically new and unknown cast. predictable simple story, but will keep a smile on your face most of the time. Keep it to watch on the day u just wanna feel good.

Back to top Go down

bittoo boss Empty Re: bittoo boss

Post by garam_kuta Mon May 08, 2017 5:41 pm

t w wrote:surprisingly enjoyable movie given a practically new and unknown cast. predictable simple story, but will keep a smile on your face most of the time. Keep it to watch on the day u just wanna feel good.

whatever has become of our own bittu, you know?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 08, 2017 5:57 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:surprisingly enjoyable movie given a practically new and unknown cast. predictable simple story, but will keep a smile on your face most of the time. Keep it to watch on the day u just wanna feel good.

He came on chat a couple of months ago. Said he was fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon May 08, 2017 6:13 pm

t w wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

good to know; i do miss him.... thanks trace flower hope you ain't cross with me coz of my comments on Vinodh khanna. Sad

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Mon May 08, 2017 9:55 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

good to know; i do miss him.... thanks trace flower hope you ain't cross with me coz of my comments on Vinodh khanna. Sad
To make you feel a little better - I didn't say anything the other day out of respect for the just departed man and his fans but I hated him during the doordarshan era when a lot of his movies used to be shown on TV. To each his own but I couldn't fathom how this man was supposedly a threat to Amitabh Bachan and that if not for that sojourn in Rajneeshville away from bollywood, he would have become # 1.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 6:01 am

garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

oh you edited your post, i guess. I only read the first part when you posted it... missed the edit.

don't remember exactly what you said about Vinod Khanna, but I definitely wasn't cross about it... come on lol.

(Deleting the rest of my post coz it came out wrong).

And I went back to read that post. Yeah I had remembered your criticism of him, but went back to read what in it could have made me cross. There was nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 09, 2017 8:30 am

t w wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

oh you edited your post, i guess. I only read the first part when you posted it... missed the edit.

don't remember exactly what you said about Vinod Khanna, but I definitely wasn't cross about it... come on lol.

And I went back to read that post. Yeah I had remembered your criticism of him, but went back to read what in it could have made me cross. There was nothing

yay cheers

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 31, 2017 8:09 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
t w wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

yay cheers

aaaawww! the doggy is so happy that the mistress is not pissed with it. cho cute!

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down