Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAZ's $1000 earnings

2 posters

Go down

TAZ's $1000 earnings Empty TAZ's $1000 earnings

Post by The Absolute Zero Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 pm

I should have become a gambler :-) on Indian Kirket. Too late huh? I won the $1000 bet with AB.

So $kar sucked and the rest of the team presented the series on a platter to Oz. Great stuff. And this was the team that had #1 ranking? Laughable. These guys need to buy quo vadis chappal and go with a pot of water to Bombay railway tracks in the AM. Not fit to be in OZ to play kirket. Here is my next test prediction in line with my 4-0.

India will lose it again by huge margin. $kar century? Do not even think about it. His century is destined for March 18th Asian cup match against Bangla in Mirpur or some other slum area. Never mind, he will get it then.

India will not even qualify for finals in triangular series. Laxman was asked to retire? Or is he retiring by himself? The scapegoat has been brought forwared, now all remains is to see if he willingly bows head to be cut of they bend his head forcibly (like they did every single time in his career). And of course he is from Hyd so the later is a bright choice.

Dravid lost his stump 6th time!! Helicopter shotter has no clue for Oz bowling.

Sehwag will become a kapitan? He should have been axed. So this looks like his stars are in ascent, never mind whether he can lift his bat or hands.

Good news is that Dhobi will sit and good riddance.

TV ratings are down in India. Great news. Hope the entire cricket sport dies there so other sports can gain and hockey players at least can buy shoes than quo vadis chappals (or borrow brothers shoes. What a pity!)

Any die hard fans here to bet that India will draw (let alone win in Adelaide?) My $2001 are on table. Take it or leave it. ;-)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

TAZ's $1000 earnings Empty Re: TAZ's $1000 earnings

Post by Another Brick Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:00 am

ind will lose the last test but it won't be as humiliating as SCG and WACA. SRT won't get his century in tests. it will be in ODIs.

IND will do well in the triangular series. with SRT back in the side, IND will indeed do very well in the ODIs. i am certain of that. let's wait for about 3 weeks.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:01 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:
Any die hard fans here to bet that India will draw (let alone win in Adelaide?) My $2001 are on table. Take it or leave it. ;-)

I'll take your bet - India will either WIN or DRAW the last test. Can't afford in USD anymore - INR chalega? Or a pair of Quo Vadis? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:36 am

Richard Hed wrote: I'll take your bet - India will either WIN or DRAW the last test. Can't afford in USD anymore - INR chalega? Or a pair of Quo Vadis? Smile

Yes INR will do. 2K * 52.30 = ?? Do your math and be ready with a check. Pair of Quo Vadis? LOL No. No more cheapo bets ;-)

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:55 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:
Richard Hed wrote: I'll take your bet - India will either WIN or DRAW the last test. Can't afford in USD anymore - INR chalega? Or a pair of Quo Vadis? Smile

Yes INR will do. 2K * 52.30 = ?? Do your math and be ready with a check. Pair of Quo Vadis? LOL No. No more cheapo bets ;-)

Anno! I'm talking 'bout Two thousand rupees! India will definitely atleast draw the final test...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
The Absolute Zero wrote:

Anno! I'm talking 'bout Two thousand rupees! India will definitely atleast draw the final test...

2000 INR? What would I get for it? Quo Vadis sticker shock? WIN or DRAW? Not worth the bet or the result. Ind will lose miserably. If they can extend the test for all 5 days, it will be a miracle, as good as your winning the bet. Just not going to happen.

My advice to you - Invest your money elsewhere.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm

[quote="The Absolute Zero"][quote="Richard Hed"]
The Absolute Zero wrote:
My advice to you - Invest your money elsewhere.

ROFL and other "stuffs"
Let's catchup on or after Jan 28...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down