Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Mika and Joe

3 posters

Go down

Thanks Mika and Joe Empty Thanks Mika and Joe

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:18 am

For keeping the Orange Chimp distracted from doing actual work. Thanks for your service to the nation!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/06/29/trump-angrily-lashes-out-at-morning-joe-hosts-on-twitter/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumptweet-1115a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.62c70022f0c9
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Thanks Mika and Joe Empty Re: Thanks Mika and Joe

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:58 am

I listen to their show frequently, if not regularly on my way to work and I agree they constantly criticize Trump; for some reason Republican Joe Scarborough turned against Trump and has been much more vocal and expressive (bitter in some sense) against current administration yet Trump chose to attack Mika not Joe. Why? Is that because she is a woman? or does he think that, that's how he is getting back at Joe (since he is engaged to Mika)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:13 am

That fucking moron in WH is a mean, mean guy. Donald hates Obama and he is a misogynist.

Where are those so-called Republican family guys, the so-called faith based Republican feminists? 

Why are they not shouting at top of their lungs against Donald Trump?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum