Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Despacito

Go down

Despacito  Empty Despacito

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 pm

"I am going to walk out of the house if you play this song one more time", my husband warned. Out of the 2.9 billion clicks for the song on youtube, my contribution would have easily been a million clicks. I played this song day in and day out, like a marathon, until the above warning. Sigh! My favorite zumba number!!

Back to top Go down

Despacito  Empty Re: Despacito

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:54 pm

i annoyed my kids with it y'day hehe.... actually i was searching up to find the bieber version, but found the original one. The video of bieber is not out yet. there is one with his audio and mashed up video. daughter did record me dancing (while sitting on the couch i mean), but i saw it in time, and ordered her to delete it. She did make the movements to delete it, but i won't be surprised if that video surfaces 2 years later somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Justin Bieber's english one is not bad. (I heard it on the radio).
But, the beauty of Spanish is something else. It's such a sexy language and feels so good on the ears. Compared to that, English seems so plain and bland. Srsly!
Saving grace in the english version: The rap is as in the original, in Spanish.?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum