Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marital disputes in India getting to be ugly

2 posters

Go down

Marital disputes in India getting to be ugly Empty Marital disputes in India getting to be ugly

Post by MulaiAzhagi Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:22 pm

http://bangaloremirror.com/article/10/20120122201201222124401396f36400f/Dowry-accused-told-wife-is-indeed-a-woman.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Marital disputes in India getting to be ugly Empty Re: Marital disputes in India getting to be ugly

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:27 pm

In his complaint to the R T Nagar police, Manjunath alleged, “I realised that she is not a woman. When I questioned her, she admitted that she is not a woman. Despite knowing about her condition, my uncle, aunt and the girl’s family cheated me.

“We sent the girl to Ambedkar Medical College for a check-up. Doctors reported that she is a woman. The girl’s family went to a private hospital in Wilson Garden for a separate check-up. Doctors there also gave a similar report to the police. It has been proved that Manjunath Reddy lodged a fake complaint to get rid of her as he was not in love with her. We are filing a report in court and seeking dismissal of his allegations,” a senior police officer attached to north division told Bangalore Mirror.

What is this, high school? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Marital disputes in India getting to be ugly Empty Re: Marital disputes in India getting to be ugly

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Hm....I think to settle this matter, the girl's parents should file another case against Shri Manjunath Reddy Garu stating that he is not actually a man.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down