Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good thing the Trumpoids are all about incompetence and illiteracy

3 posters

Go down

Good thing the Trumpoids are all about incompetence and illiteracy Empty Good thing the Trumpoids are all about incompetence and illiteracy

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:37 am

LOLOLOLOL!!

https://slate.com/technology/2018/02/paul-manafort-couldnt-convert-pdfs-to-word-documents.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Good thing the Trumpoids are all about incompetence and illiteracy Empty Re: Good thing the Trumpoids are all about incompetence and illiteracy

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:44 am

Hmm. Someone here couldn't figure out how to use subtitles on Netflix streamed on Xbox.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Good thing the Trumpoids are all about incompetence and illiteracy Empty Re: Good thing the Trumpoids are all about incompetence and illiteracy

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:49 am

a) Learning to use Netflix subtitles is not central to anything in my life.
b) I am not trying to cheat people of millions of $. I'd never want to do that, but if I did, I'd take a lot more precautions and maybe invest some time learning how to do this and not leave a massive information trail.

It's ridiculously funny you can't see that :-).
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:a) Learning to use Netflix subtitles is not central to anything in my life.
b) I am not trying to cheat people of millions of $. I'd never want to do that, but if I did, I'd take a lot more precautions and maybe invest some time learning how to do this and not leave a massive information trail.

It's ridiculously funny you can't see that :-).
What is funny is to see your feathers ruffled, Il Professore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:03 am

PS: I also remember an absent minded professor who backed out of the garage with the garage door still closed.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Someone here didn't know how to post an image with a phone!  Laughing

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down