Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria, how did you miss this?

5 posters

Go down

Maria, how did you miss this? Empty Maria, how did you miss this?

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:13 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/03/trent-arsenault-donorsexual-sperm-donor-video_n_1251595.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Maria, how did you miss this? Empty Re: Maria, how did you miss this?

Post by Maria S Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 am

Oh...don't be so modest Sara!

You are in a league of your own for spotting new unusual stories Smile

Seriously, he is no Father, just a donor- with no duties or responsibilities. What else can one say!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 pm

===> The guy is a virgin!

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Smile

That does make it even more weird!

Speaking of which, are you going to watch the Virgin-means-what-now- "Like a Virgin" woman Madonna..during the Half-time show in the Super Bowl today? From what I read, she has asked Mathangi Arulpragasam (M I A) to perform with her too..I will def. try to watch!

Ok Sara, have a good day.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Maria S wrote:Smile

That does make it even more weird!

Speaking of which, are you going to watch the Virgin-means-what-now- "Like a Virgin" woman Madonna..during the Half-time show in the Super Bowl today? From what I read, she has asked Mathangi Arulpragasam (M I A) to perform with her too..I will def. try to watch!

Ok Sara, have a good day.

that's pretty cool. i like MIA's music. i was going to watch the superbowl in any case, but this gives me added incentive.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 pm

birdflu (kickass உருமி மேளம்/ urumi drums):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmbuF6hjOo0

galang: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCL1RpgYxRM&ob=av3e
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 pm

he donates his sperms . ok free of charge ok

but dont childless couples carefully scrutinze the donor ?his background etc before acepting his sperm ? are sperms so hard to get ? sheesh

he calls himself a donorsexual ,a virgin and that this is his calling in life .what has sexual to do with it besides attracting attention of everybody ?

I wouldn' t go near him with a ten foot pole ( wait did i get that right ?)

Is Maria into sex and related disorders ..is that why you asked her this q ? Basketball
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:54 am

I thought that Madonna put on a fantastic show-by Super Bowl half-time show standards for 12 mins. Nice to see her overcome the age stereotype (funny to read most of the players were less than half her age!)..am sure it's not easy, requires a lot of stamina to sing/dance with very high energy in high heels..changing styles!

I did not see the so called 'gesture' M I A made..must have missed it!

Max,

Thanks for the links..have not seen them before.

I like Mathangi too..like Madonna she is certainly "one of a kind"..her life story is certainly something! Do admire women entertainers who are creative and fearless-work very hard..to be different and overcome all kinds of challenges!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:11 am

Maria S wrote:I thought that Madonna put on a fantastic show-by Super Bowl half-time show standards for 12 mins. Nice to see her overcome the age stereotype (funny to read most of the players were less than half her age!)..am sure it's not easy, requires a lot of stamina to sing/dance with very high energy in high heels..changing styles!

I don't know which show you saw but she moved like my grandma would have moved had she been alive and was an entertainer. I was half expecting her to fall off those heels, break her hip and press life alert on national TV "Help, I have fallen and cant get up".

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:18 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Maria S wrote:I thought that Madonna put on a fantastic show-by Super Bowl half-time show standards for 12 mins. Nice to see her overcome the age stereotype (funny to read most of the players were less than half her age!)..am sure it's not easy, requires a lot of stamina to sing/dance with very high energy in high heels..changing styles!

I don't know which show you saw but she moved like my grandma would have moved had she been alive and was an entertainer. I was half expecting her to fall off those heels, break her hip and press life alert on national TV "Help, I have fallen and cant get up".

I was expecting her to fall too, and I think I did detect a little tripping, but maybe I'm wrong. Overall, the show was too chaotic for me. Her songs are all so out there, that they failed to bring any happy nostalgia. Was more like, oh what a bore. And her new song came 35 years too late. More like a teen song.

Madonna could have choreographed her moves more appropriate to her age and the needed-grace. She seemed out of place most of the time, and all those dance moves didn't seem to be coming naturally, hence looked desperate.

However, she did look very pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 am

K I wasn't imagining it. She did stumble.

The singing and dancing on that song was smartly choreographed, as Madonna moved more deliberately but still adroitly in moves that took into account that she's now in her 50s. She briefly appeared to stumble at one point while trying to make a step on the stage set, but recovered in time.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/did-madonna-reign-supreme-at-super-bowl-20120206-1r10v.html#ixzz1lcECmNL7

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:31 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

I was expecting her to fall too, and I think I did detect a little tripping, but maybe I'm wrong. Overall, the show was too chaotic for me. Her songs are all so out there, that they failed to bring any happy nostalgia. Was more like, oh what a bore. And her new song came 35 years too late. More like a teen song.

Madonna could have choreographed her moves more appropriate to her age and the needed-grace. She seemed out of place most of the time, and all those dance moves didn't seem to be coming naturally, hence looked desperate.

However, she did look very pretty.

I dont expect good superbowl performances anymore since NFL gets these old geezers to appeal to the adult diapers crowd. if they're gonna do that might as well get led zeppelin or something...last good performance in my memory was prince when he put on a surreal and gutsy show during the rain drenched superbowl a few years ago.

it's amazing what make up artists can do. if you want to see what madonna looks closeup, check out the pregame interview.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am

I loved it..she exceeded my expectations!

I see Tracy pointing out that she did stumble..thank goodness, I did not see or pay attention to the few secs..even if I did, would not made any difference..Kudos to her..for one of the best shows I have seen!

Frankly, life is too short to make a big deal about small mistakes and stumbles..what can I say!

It's exciting for me to see women with high energy- be it grandmas or great grandmas..who put a lot of effort into whatever they do!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 am

Glad to see a lot of people felt the way I did too!

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2012/02/05/madonna-super-bowl-cee-lo-green-nicki-minaj-m-i-a-lmfao/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainmentweekly%2Fwatching-tv+%28Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+Ken+Tucker%27s+TV%29

<H1 class=storytitle>
<H1 class=storytitle>Madonna at the Super Bowl review: A shockingly sincere, joyous performance

[/size][/size]</H1></H1>
Madonna was careful, in interviews before the Super Bowl, to say how nervous she was, how no one had to worry about her plotting to incite controversy. But instead of resulting in a cautious, tedious performance, Madonna gave a joyous, unironic, open-hearted one. She deployed guest stars including Cee Lo Green, Nicki Minaj, and M.I.A., but they never stole her glowing spotlight. From her entrance hoisted aloft by Roman-soldier dancers to the massed choir that sent her off, she was both in full command and full of generosity toward her massive audience.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Madonna was superb ..a real showman.If she did trip I didnt see it ..and what if she did ?

I wouldn't even dare bring her age into this equation cause she beat all the odds and danced as well as those in their twenties around her

hats off !
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Thank you Chameli Smile!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down