Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abhinetri

Go down

abhinetri Empty abhinetri

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:45 pm

from netflix ... Due to family pressure, a corporate man reluctantly marries a woman from the village, but in their new home, she abruptly assumes a different persona. Starring: Prabhu Deva, Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood

was showing up on my netflix for a while, so I clicked on it. Watched the whole movie thinking it's in telugu. And through the whole movie didn't recognize Prabhu Deva either, although made a note to myself - 'oh wow, there's another dancer like prabhu deva in the south'. But google told me it's him, and it confused me if it was tamil or telugu... anyhoos... 

an ok movie... when it started, the first flashback scene made me wanna turn it off right away, but kept watching. Mild old-times kinda entertainment, something I needed after a tough week (and it's only TUESDAY! Shocked )... watch if you want light nonsensical timepass, can otherwise give it a miss.

Back to top Go down

abhinetri Empty Re: abhinetri

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:18 am

There was also a 1970s Hindi movie starring Shashi Kapoor and Hema Malini under the same name with the following famous song,

Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum