Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don’t like cheap shots. But I really don’t care, do u?

Go down

I don’t like cheap shots. But I really don’t care, do u? Empty I don’t like cheap shots. But I really don’t care, do u?

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 pm

I really don’t care, do u?

On Wednesday night, Trump renewed his assault on Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) as he dies from brain cancer. Trump again blamed McCain for the failed repeal of Obamacare.

The administration earlier this month decided not to defend the law against a court challenge that if successful would end protections for Americans with preexisting conditions. Trump has also ended subsidies to help insurance companies cover low-income people, and acknowledged the Obamacare repeal he championed was “mean.” He gave a green light to work requirements for Medicaid that could deny health insurance even to many poor Americans who work.

The Trump administration this month said that domestic violence and gang violence would no longer be grounds for seeking asylum in the United States.

Trump previously reduced the number of refugees from 110,000 to 45,000 per year — the lowest in almost 40 years; and even fewer are actually being admitted, forcing tens of thousands to remain in refugee camps and return to face persecution or violence in the countries they fled. This is after Trump’s travel ban on several Muslim-majority countries, which resulted in families separated and students and doctors denied entry.

Lawmakers complained this week to Trump’s commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, that the administration’s haphazard implementation of trade barriers is causing havoc for farmers, small businesses and manufacturers. Ross responded by calling such notions “exaggerated” and “not our fault.”

A week earlier, as The Post’s Jeff Stein and Andrew van Dam wrote, Trump’s Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that wages after inflation have fallen over the past year for production and nonsupervisory workers — 80 percent of all privately employed workers. That means economic “gains are going almost exclusively to people already at the top of the economic ladder.” And the tax cuts further widen the gap between the rich and everybody else.

Trump’s budget proposal this year, sensibly ignored by Congress, would have cut Medicaid by $306 billion over 10 years, food stamps by $214 billion, nutritional help for mothers and children, and heating assistance for the poor, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

The Trump administration is also reducing enforcement of fair-housing laws. And Trump said Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico was not a “real catastrophe” and said Puerto Ricans “want everything to be done for them.” It now appears thousands died.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-really-dont-care-for-trump-do-u/2018/06/22/e6f9f838-7642-11e8-b4b7-308400242c2e_story.html?utm_term=.6d06a9763d00

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

I don’t like cheap shots. But I really don’t care, do u? Empty Re: I don’t like cheap shots. But I really don’t care, do u?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:56 pm

trending...

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-i-do-care-do-you-v-neck-tee

Back to top Go down