Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spicy Tostada

Go down

Spicy Tostada Empty Spicy Tostada

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:57 pm

At taco bell.

Gonna be my new regular now.

Back to top Go down

Spicy Tostada Empty Re: Spicy Tostada

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Tostada: savior of vegetarian grad. students in the '90s

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:02 am

the spicy one from taco bell has chipotle sauce layered all the way in the bottom, and i think that makes a difference. 

Y'day xh was driving back from somewhere and i knew he would be near a taco bell, i made him get one for me. From there he was like - it's not in the menu, and I was like - just ask for it. Then when he came home he was like - this is Mexican pizza btw, and i was like - no no, this is spicy TOSTADA. 

Anyhoos, he also got cakes in the jar for us, which in my work nervousness I gobbled up more than half of it in less than 2 minutes. then i felt guilty about trashing him in posts here, so i deleted the post.

Then i went to bed and felt restless imagining all kinds of sugar flowing recklessly in my blood as if my veins are a open highway for those vagabonds to party around. I expected to see a weight gain of like 2 lbs in the morning, and fasting blood sugar over 100. Phew neither of it happened. 

but ya, today i was in a rush and didn't pack lunch. Guess what I am getting. heh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum